➽ 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Luna-tzu

----------

𝐎𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞? 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥�...

𝐎𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞? 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞? ¹

which was why the former Inarizaki  High's volleyball team was making a special trip once they managed to get everybody's schedule to match. Given how there were those who were playing volleyball as professional players and those who sought for different careers in the end.

"Shinsuke?" [name] called out as she popped her head out from the small house they lived in and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as she noticed how her husband was working hard in the rice farm once more.

"Yes?" he replied despite the usual expression on his face, yet he couldn't help but have a soft smile as he looked at [name] who was tying her hair up, ready to help him out in the rice farm as well.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry I woke up late. But why didn't you call me up?" she asked as she tilts her head, walking to where her husband was as she started to help him by cutting off the matured rice crops and stacking them onto the trolley.

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up. Adding on, the former Inarizaki team is coming to pay us a visit," he added on and [name] tilts her head then as she scrunched her nose up in response.

"But why?" she asked and Kita looked at her, wondering what she had meant. She then easily spreads her arms out as if emphasising that they were on a rice farm.

"Why would they come and visit us when we are surrounded by nothing but rice?" she asked and Kita could only laugh then, shaking his head as he reached out and pulled her in for a gentle kiss.

"But there's you to look at," he spoke out and [name]'s cheeks flushed red. Being married to Kita, she still wasn't used to the sudden flirtatious words he would use on her. It was a sight to see indeed, but never had he shown this side to the team before.

"B-But, I'm only for you to look at," she mumbled out as she poked her fingers together, lowering her head as her cheeks continued to burn a bright red.

"B-But, right! They are coming and we have an announcement to make!" [name] spoke out with a smile, remembering why they were coming and Kita nodded his head in response then.