Hundred Forty One

Benjamin was in Noah's bathroom, getting ready for school. Benjamin had ended up staying the night because his mom had things to do and wouldn't be home.

Noah walks into the bathroom, holding his phone in his hand. "The group chats been blowing up all weekend."

Benjamin looks up at him through the mirror. "Really?"

Noah nods his head and places his phone in Benjamin's hands. Benjamin looks through it, "Woah. You wanna text them?"

"Nah. We'll see em today. Just talk then."

Benjamin nods and hands Noah his phone. He turns off the sink and walks out of Noah's bathroom, walking down the hall into his bedroom. "We still need to swing by my house and grab my bag."

Noah nods his head and looks at himself in the mirror, fluffing his hair out before turning his head to the left, then the right, smiling.

Benjamin walks into the bathroom, furrowing his brows. "Babe? What are you doing?"

Noah turns around, shaking his head. "Nothing. Come on, bebesita, let's go."

**
Elly jogs down the hallway before shoving Noah's shoulder, making him spill some of his coffee on the floor.

Noah groans and pushes her back. "Que onda?"

Elly rolls her eyes. "Don't que onda me, where the fuck you two been at? I understand you two went on ya little vacation and are connected by hip, but damn my nigga you couldn't pick up ya phone for two seconds?"

Benjamin looks up at Noah, then darting his eyes over to Elly, then back to Noah.

"What was that look? Are ya alright?"

Noah shakes his head. "Nah, listen, compa. We just...had a rough couple of days-."

"With what, why don't you guys fill the rest of us-."

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "My dad hit me, okay? And it opened up a can of worms that I'd rather not share with everyone."

Elly's mouth goes agape. "Ah, damn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I'm sorry."

"It's fine...I'm sorry we went ghost we've just been...On an emotional rollercoaster ever since then."

"I understand. So sorry."

Noah clears his throat and leans against the locker. "So? What was so urgent in the group chat?"

Elly shakes her head, "N-No...We can talk about it later, guys. I-... You know I would never-."

Benjamin nods his head at her in a reassuring way. "I know, Elly. It's fine...I didn't mean to blurt it out like that. Promise."

"It...It was nothing, really. We were all kind of just wondering where you guys were."

Lucas appears with Gabi. "Oh...Now look who it is-."

Elly shakes her head at him. "Not the time."

Lucas widens his eyes and looks over at Noah and Benjamin. "What?"

Benjamin smiles and shakes his head. "Sorry for going ghost. We had a long weekend."

Lucas shrugs his shoulders. "What happened."

"My dad got physical with me again and...I told my mom about the past and stuff so it's been really hectic on an emotional level."

Gabi frowns and walks over to hug Benjamin. "Are you okay?"

Benjamin smiles and hugs her back. "Yes, swear it. We totally didn't mean to ghost or anything it's just been really busy."

Lucas nods his head. "We get it, man. How about we all go out for lunch? Just the five of us. It's been a while since we've done that."

Noah shrugs. "Sure."

**
Benjamin was sitting in the music room with Gabi. "My mom and Zach went over there so I'm not really sure what the plan is."

"I can't believe he'd do that again. Does he not realize how much is at stake?"

"I know. And Anna saw the whole thing."

"Seriously? What'd she say?"

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not sure. I was sent away right after but she didn't do anything to stop the argument. Just sat there and watched."

Gabi rolls her eyes. "That's so annoying. But...you're sure you're okay? I know when you saw Elly after the incident with her mom, it triggered you pretty bad."

"Yeah. I think I'll be okay. I told Noah about some times when it happened and it helped."

"That's good. I'm glad he was by your side."

Benjamin smiles. "Me too."

Lucas opens the door to the music room, peeking his head in. "Hope I'm not interrupting...but I'd like to go to lunch sometime soon."

Benjamin looks at Gabi and rolls his eyes before smiling. He grabs his backpack off the ground, slipping it over his shoulders.

Lucas smiles at them, nodding his head. "There we go...Put a pep in your step."

Benjamin giggles and turns to look around. "Where's Noah?"

"Already at the car with Elly. They sent me in to be the bad guy and break up this spill sesh."

Gabi widens her eyes, looking at Benjamin. "What did you just say?"

Lucas furrows his brows. "W-What? Nothing?"

Benjamin smiles at him. "Oh, wow. You're picking up on our lingo. That's cute."

Lucas rolls his eyes. "Great, now I'm getting bullied."

**
Benjamin was in the car with Noah, on the phone with his mom. "Well, when are you gonna be home?"

"Maybe tomorrow at the latest, honey."

"What's going on? Are you still with Zach?"

"Yes."

Benjamin lets out a sigh and nods his head. "Okay, well. Should I go home? If you're gonna be back tomorrow?"

"Whatever works for you, Benny. I just wanted to let you know."

"Okay. I'll text you with updates. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Benjamin smiles and hangs up the phone. Noah looks over at him, smiling. "So what's up?"

"Mom won't be home until tomorrow."

"Ooh. I get you for another night?" Noah smiles as he starts his car, buckling his seatbelt.

"No, I should go home. I'm sure your parents are sick of me."

Noah shakes his head. "Mmm. They're not."

"I don't want to like...Intrude on your family time and stuff. Just...I'll hang out but drop me off later tonight."

Noah reaches over Benjamin to buckle his seatbelt, shaking his head. "Request denied."

"Noah-."

"Bebesita, I have no problem. Plus, I don't wanna leave you home alone overnight after what happened with Katen. My parents love you, bebes, you know that."

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders and looks down at his phone. Noah grabs his chin to kiss him, "Stop stressing, precioso."

That gets Benjamin to smile. "That's a new one."

Noah smiles. "Thought I'd give it a try."

**