Nineteen

We meet again, ATINY!! I know you all have been waiting for this chapter to be published, so here it is! After more than a month, Chapter 19 is out!!! I hope everyone celebrates this 5,000+ chapter. This is the longest chapter in the fanfic!!! I hearteu 💜💜💜

Jongho's POV

After a surprisingly motivational speech by Kim Hongjoong himself, my hyungs and I ventured off to the school's auditorium to perform. Even though the choreography wasn't that hard, uneasiness and nervousness still subsided within me.

What if I trip? What if I bump into one of my hyungs? What if I hurt one of my hyungs by bumping into them?

Before more "What if" questions poured into my mind, I felt a soft poke on my back. Curious, I turned around to meet the soft, brown eyes of Yeosang hyung. He grinned and nudged a finger at me.

"You're nervous?" I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulders reassuringly.

"Awwww...yes, you are. It's so obvious that you are." That statement managed to create a small smirk on my lips.

"Really?? How am I so obvious, hyung?" The grin on Yeosang hyung's face diminished a bit, and his eyes were directed toward the others in the front. I followed his line of eyesight: San and Wooyoung hyungs were holding hands, telling jokes to one another; Seonghwa and Mingi hyungs were bickering about who was paying for food after the performance; Hongjoong and...

No, no, no, no, no, no..... I need to focus on the task at hand, not focus on Yunho hyung right now. I still need more time to deal with this...

"You know, someone told me when you're nervous/shy, you always nip on your bottom lip, you look down and fiddle with the hem of your shirt, you avoid eye contact with others....."

Huh....wait a minute, what did he just say???!!??!?!!?? Yeosang hyung and I are barely friends, so how does he know about all of that?? Either he is an expert observer or someone told him that.

Instantaneously, my head perked up to meet my hyung's eyes. Even though he had a genuine smile on his face, his eyes were reflecting pure sympathy. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing coherent came out. I mentally prepared my words and tried once more.

"How do you know that, hyung?" I steadily asked. He remained quiet, his arm still around my shoulders and his other swaying at his side but something caught my attention. In between his middle and ring fingers is a small piece of crumpled paper.

Why does he have that?? Is he giving it away to someone or did someone give it to him but he hasn't read it yet???

"OKAY, GUYS!!! GET READY!!!" Seonghwa hollered over the cheering crowd. I was startled a little bit but then realized we were backstage in the auditorium. As I was about to get into my position, I felt something being pressed into my right hand.

"Good luck, Jongho." Yeosang hyung muttered into my ear and he gave a soft pat on my back before sauntering off to get into position. Hyung's words hung over my head as I was getting into position.

Is it possible that Yeosang and Yunho hyungs talked to each other? That is the only logical reason I can come up with. If that's true, did Yunho hyung tell Yeosang hyung about what happened between Yunho hyung and me? Are they planning something?? Is Yeosang hyung helping Yunho hyung?? I mean, besides telling me good luck or encouraging me to do my best on stage, I couldn't imagine Yeosang telling me personal information about myself that only Yunho only knows about. Something is going on........ I just know it and I will find out what it is.