Liar (Part 3) *Finale*

~{No-ones P.O.V}~

People crowded the door as the lunch bell rang.

George moved from his seat next to Clay and walked to the back of the crowd, waiting for the door space to clear up.

Clay shot out of his seat and grabbed George's wrist. George whipped his head around with wide eyes that softened when he made eye contact with Clay.

"You bloody scared me!" George scolded. As Clay erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry-" Clay started but George turned on his heel and walked away.

"George!-" Clay shouted as he searched the crowd for the short brunette. Clay caught up to him and grabbed George's shoulders swiftly turning him around.

"Why'd you leave?" Clay asked with a small voice, speaking quietly as if the kids in the crowded hall didn't already turn to look at the both. Whispering hushed rumours among the school already.

George smirked to himself. Going on his tip toes to whisper in Clay's ear.
"We'll talk about that later.. For now, I wanna make a huge scene."

George pulled away and threw his hands in the air.

"I left because you love someone else!"

100

"George I can make it up to you please give me another chance!"

"No! I don't love you anymore!"

100

"George! I'm begging you! I still care about you! Honest!"

The crowd around them seemed to gain fast and spread into small 'ooo's'

"If you cared about me y-"

George got cut off by Clay smashing his lips into his. George's eyes going wide while butterflies swarmed in his stomach.

George closed his eyes and kissed back.

George pulled away and the crowd around them started clapping.

"WOAH DUDE!! THAT WAS EPIC!!" a male shouted and came into view.

Clay chuckled to himself and looked towards the source of voice, knowing who it was.

"That was so cool man! Congrats!" the voice's tone simmered down a bit as he walked closer.

"Thanks Nick." Clay laughed as Nick patted his back.

Clay looked at George and George looked at Clay holding eye contact as the bell rang again, next class starting.

POGGERS!!