GOJO SATORU ●◎● OBEDIENCE

You were looking at the first-years who were staring back at you with amusement in their eyes. You were new to the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School and was assigned to the first-years for having Gojo flocking in his own work. You smiled widely out of nervous you feel that fills your tummy with butterfly.

"(Y/N)-sensei! I'm Itadori Yuji-kun nice to meet-"

"Oh? This woman is  bit interesting bet she would scream if I dug her organs out-"

The young man Itadori suddenly slapped his cheek to hide the small mouth out of his cheek. Itadori was a Sukuna vessel, so you already expected it.

"I'm sorry Sensei. He's a bit stubborn."

"It's okay!"

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi."

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara. I like your style (Y/N)-sensei. Let's do shopping together!"

You smiled as you nodded your head. All of you were in the hospital that seems to have a cursed spirits. It seems that the cursed spirits were born out of the negative emotions within the area. You looked at them carefully, you have to let them do the work this time as you let out a nervous chuckle.

"Sorry to bother all of you- but I need all of you to do the work this time I'm sorr-"

"I'LL KILL ALL OF THEM (Y/N)-SENSEI!"

"IS THERE A SHOPPING FREE IF I MANAGE TO KILL THEM ALL?!"

"I'm fine with that Sensei."

Both Itadori and Nobara exclaimed while Fushiguro remained calm. You were surprised with their reaction as you gave them an encouraging smile and started to mess their hair.

"Do your best sweethearts. Must come back alive okay?"

You saw a faint blush within their faces as they looked away.

"Yes!"

Three of them said in unison and went inside the hospital. Out of nervousness you feel, you closed your eyes firmly as you started to pray for them to have a safe journey. When you hear a low chuckle and feel a hand on your shoulder. You slowly opened your eyes as your vision adjusts with your surrounding. You tilted your head to look for the person who own the hand. You saw Gojo smiling widely as he sip through his cup of coke.

"They will be fine trust me."

"Gojo?"

"Yes?"

"How can you relax while I'm teaching them?"

"Ecck-"

He took his hand as he looked away from you. You let out a sigh as you look into the hospital once again. As you hear an annoying sound of sipping through a straw.

"Gojo can you stop?"

The annoying sound stopped as he silently sip. You were amused by his obedience as you looked at him who were quietly sipping.

"Hand."

You took your hand out as he placed his right hand on top of your palm. You smiled widely as he do as you say so. You took your other hand.

"Other hand."

He throw the cup of coke into a garbage bin as he dry his hand off and placed it on top of your palm. Your eyes widen out of excitement. For some reasons Gojo is obedient for you.