14

The smoke was coming closer, it was obviously not natural. You grabbed Aoyama and ran deeper into the forest.

They're trying to block our way out, by forcing everyone into the center of the woods, I need to find a way to isolate myself and get their attention away from the other students.

Aoyama was shaking. "Would you please inform me of what is going on I don't think-"

Suddenly a voice sounded in your head

"Everyone, two villains attacked us and there are more coming. Everyone retreat to camp immediately. We're regrouping. Do not engage any enemies."

"Shit shit shit" you looked around frantically. "Ok listen to me sparkle boy, I need you to shoot a laser beam into the sky from our position."

He looked at you as if you were insane. "But- but that will alert the villains to our exact location."

You nodded. "Right after you do that I'm going to speed you to another location. You need to find all the students you can and get them to find a way out of here. Whatever you do, do not come back to this spot."

He still seemed confused. "What exactly are you planning on doing? Wouldn't it be easier for you to speed around the forest and gather all of the students so that we can work together in large numbers?"

Your breathing was shallow, and you shook your head. "Listen, they aren't here for any of you guys. Just get away from me and you'll be safe."

He looked ready to argue again but you cut him off before he spoke. "Goddamnit just listen to what I'm telling you! Shoot the laser now!"

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. The laser shot from his stomach, lighting up the sky through the smoke.

When it was done you grabbed his arm and ran. You spotted a group of people in the distance and stopped near them.

"Y/N, Aoyama! Oh, thank goodness you two are ok. We just managed to get gas masks to everyone stuck in the smoke but it seems that it came to an end around here." Yaoyorozu was holding a bunch of masks and a boy from class B was with her. "Let's go we need to try and make it back to camp!"

Emotion swelled in your chest, you refused to be the reason for any of your friends getting hurt.

You pushed Aoyama forwards and looked at Yaoyorozu. "Please make sure that you guys get to safety. I'll be fine. Do not follow or try to find me."

Concern stretched across her features, but you had already begun running back.

Mandalay's voice echoed through your head once again as you made it back to the clearing.

"Everyone in class A and class B in the name of the pro hero eraser head you are granted permission to engage in combat. He says to use your training, you may engage these villains, and don't hold back. You know why they're here."

That last line was for you. Nobody else could have reason to suspect why the villains were attacking.

You smiled and allowed the full strength of your power to come rushing to the surface.

You threw an explosion into the air above.

"Come and get me assholes!"
—————————————————-
Bakugous POV:

He was running down a path with Todoroki. Excitement pumping through his veins.

He was ready to take those villains down. He knew why they were here, and he refused to let them accomplish their goal.