Hunt for us

Later that night, when it's not cloudy, I go outside and gaze up at the sky. The stars don't seem as intimidating as before. And I'm starting to feel closer to them. Each one gives out its own special light. I identify certain stars and watch how they twinkle in the night. Every once in a while, they blaze more brightly for a moment. The moon hangs there, pale and bright, and if I look closely it is as if I can make out individual crags on the surface. I don't form any coherent thoughts, just gaze, enthralled at the sky.

"It's been a while I talked to my parents."

I took out my phone but then stopped. They may recognise my worried voice and I don't want to give them stress, and it's already too late, they must have slept by now

I started going through our old chats. That very moment, Hye Kyo's chat pops up. Old chats are very special and they become even more special when that's all what is left to smile.

I was just scrolling up and down my chats when I found an unread message sent by an unknown number. I quickly opened it and....

It was a picture of Min Young sitting in a dark room with taped mouth and hands tied with a rope at the back. I know it's Rock.

Without any fear, I called him. He didn't pick up, just left an address and asked me to come alone and no tricks this time. I need to go. Her life is in danger. Who cares if one more light goes out in a million stars? Well, I do.

I went inside Shi Jin's room carefully, trying not to wake him up. Does he knows about it? If yes, then why he never told me? And if he doesn't....should I tell him? Bad idea.

He is sleeping so peacefully and after so long. I've already troubled him a lot. Plus, Rock have already told me to come alone if I want Min Young to be safe. If he will know about it then he will definitely freak out and shoot Rock the right moment and then we'll never be able to locate Min Young.

I opened his cupboard and took out his gun. It's already loaded.

"I'm sorry Shi Jin but I need to do it. To save Min young and myself. I don't know if I'll be able to come back alive or not," I paused, "take care."

I wore a tight fitting top with a leather jacket and skinny jeans with boots. I kept the gun in my purse and kept the pendant in the drawer. I don't want them to track me again and destroy my plan.

"Rock your death is near."

I walked to the place where Rock wants to meet me. Everything is so dark here. I'm afraid, still taking steps slowly, trying my best to stay calm. Suddenly I hear a scary voice.

"Hey baby girl! I knew that you'll find me. I could have contacted you directly but it was really interesting to see how much keen you were to find me. I liked your passion," it's unshockingly Rock.

"What you did to her?"

"You are really talented Sakshi, I'm impressed."

"Why have you abducted her? For money? Wrong decision Rock, she's not that rich."

He scoffs and takes a few steps towards me. That's the time when I notice how scary he looks in that mask. All I can see is his eyes.

"You know, Shi Jin is already aware about it and it's nothing new. Min Young is with us before you even came to korea, you know?"

"What?"

"Don't be shocked baby doll. Yeah! That's the truth!"

"But I met her--"

"I know there is a cyclone of questions going in your mind. I have been in the same class and I know how curious student you were. Chill," he smirked, "I used her to attract you. And you know the best part is that even Shi Jin couldn't save her."