(Side Story 7) A Christmas In New York (Part 2)

Aaron P.O.V (six days before curtains up)

"I knew it, I knew there was something special about you" Y/n shouts.

"Not so loud" I whisper shout while grabbing Y/n to silence her. "You cannot tell anyone"

"Mmmmmmmm" She mumbles cause my hand's still coving her mouth.

"Oh right" I say as I remove my hand. "Sorry"

"I promise I won't tell anyone" Y/n says while I stay silent and just glare at her.

"I won't I swear. Not a soul will know" She says. "It'll be easy"

"You can't tell Lucinda"

"Oh come on" She complains while I once again glare at her. "I won't tell anyone" She says in a more calm and honest voice"

"Thank you" I say. I go to stand up but Y/n grabs me for a tight hug.

"Thanks, for telling me. It really helped"

"Good, now are you gonna talk to Lucinda. I don't have any more words of wisdom"

"Eventually" Y/n murmurs. "Again thanks for your help, bye" She shouts as she runs downstairs and out the door.

"Y/n!" I shout after her but at ignored. "This girl"

Katelyn P.O.V (one day before curtains up)

"Woah, that was really good. You nailed all the lines" I say, voice full of pride at how much Y/n's progressed.

"Thank you, thank you" Y/n jokes while blowing to the nonexistent audience from the stage.

"Well that's a wrap" The drama teacher says. "Everyone rest up tonight, you've all been amazing and I know we're gonna smash this thing tomorrow. Y/n, Katelyn can you talk to you two over here" She says as she gestures for us to come over to her.

I walk off the stage as Y/n jumps off and we both make our way over to the drama teacher as all the other students start to leave.

"First off, you two are great together, I knew it was a good idea to let Y/n back in. And second, Y/n I'm really proud of everything you've done, Katelyn tells me you've been working really hard and it very clearly pays off. So good luck tomorrow, that's all"

"Thanks Miss" We both say as she turns around and leaves.

"Sooooo?" I ask as Y/n walks over to grab her bag.

"Sooooo what?" She asks.

"Have you talked to Lucinda yet?" I ask and Y/n drops her bag and looks back at me with an annoying expression. "Yeah didn't think so, good news is that I'm having a Christmas Eve party tomorrow after the show and you're coming"

"I am?" She asks. "Also I completely forgot tomorrow is Christmas Eve"

"How could you forget?"

"I've had other things on my mind"

"I can't believe I had a crush on you. Anyway Christmas party, you're coming, it's not up for debate"

"Great" She mutters.

Y/n P.O.V

"PLACES!" The drama teacher shouts which Katelyn and I take as a sign to move.

We both stand to the side of the stage as everyone goes quiet. "I still can't believe you talked me into this" I whisper as the curtains start to rise.

The show goes off without a hitch, everyone loves it and I surprisingly enjoyed it myself. The show as about a man, played by myself, falling in love with a woman, played by Katelyn, on Christmas Eve in New York City after their small apparent building is snowed in, forcing them to spend the holiday together. They don't get along at first but with help from the other characters, and a few well placed musical numbers, they soon fall in love.