8

The Corridors
(I want to clear any confusion this is the same night as the other chapter and I will be numbering them as well now )
__________________________
Slight smut 🐍
Tom's POV 🐍

I quickly walked through the corridor and the classes in the dark . Seeing as I just left the restricted part of the library and didn't want to get caught . Especially with the book i just took .

As I almost walked past a little hallway until I heard slight giggles and laughs . Making me stop dead in my tracks I peaked around the corner . Looking for any visible cautions and making sure it wasn't the staff or any ghost . But my eyes immediately landed on the HER and him .

Her giggles and laughs were quickly stiffened by his hand and soon his lips . Anger and jealously corse through my body at the site of them . But I couldn't risk getting caught in this moment not now so I simply stayed to the side waiting for them to past .

But than I heard a slight whisper than a creak of a door opening . Making me realize what was going on I quickly look around the corner again . My eyes landing on them once again seeing them both walk into the empty classroom .

Breaking a piece of me but for good because it made me realizes and focus on my goals . Not some girl who makes me feel something . As I was about to walk passed the hallway I heard a faint moan followed by slightly loader ones .

Jealousy course through my veins and made me become upset but it turn into anger quickly as I couldn't express my emotions in certain ways . Yet I let the vulnerable emotion slip and the jealousy and anger grow . I walked to the classroom door  yet once I reached it and held my hand out to grab the door knob .

A trial of foot steps rang in my ears like an alarm I swiftly turned my body and quickly made my way to the slytherin common room . Luckily I got there before anyone even knew I was gone .

Out of anger and jealousy I wanted to wait for them to confront them . But that god forsaken vulnerable sadness whispered to not lash out of anger . Yet like always anger and jealousy won  I was going to get back at HER .

In seconds a idea came to mind I gathered my thoughts and walked up the stairs to the girls dormitory. All the girls except Her always threw them selfs at me  so why not have some fun with it . I swiftly opened the nearest door opening it to meet two girls one sound asleep and the other wide awake .

" what- oh Tom is there something wrong ?"

I knew she was already quite flattered I was here yet I showed no real emotions to her

" get up"

" erm uh ok"

I glared as she quickly uncovered herself from her sheets and walked to me . I harshly grabbed her arm pulling her to follow me . Though she was confused no doubt she still followed making any small talk that came to mind .

" oh I don't know if you know but my name is viola"

Still harsh I responded

" I didn't fucken ask for your name did I ?"

Her voice quickly stiffened and we made it to my dorm . Once I opened it I seen my roommate sleeping I quickly pulled this girl in and walked to my roommate . Pushing him to wake up

" dude leave me bloody alone"

" GET THE FUCK UP"

I shouted making him jump and leave the room as he exited he flipped me off .
I turned to the girl thinking of the ways I was going to unleash my anger on her .
I could tell my strong glare on her cause her excitement and fear .

I grabbed her face rubbing my thumb on her bottom lip lazily . Than making up my mind in that moment .

" get on your knees"

As expected she obeyed her commands with no fighting . She looked up at me with innocent eyes I grew with disgust . She slowly began to unbuckle my belt and just so I would get hard I thought of HER  . I imagined HER doing this not this random girl . She quickly pulled down my trousers and boxers a bit  and began bobbing her head on me .

(End of Smut 🙄)

I walked out of the shower seeing that girl still in my bed . So I walked towards her shaking her awake .

" get up come on"

She opened her eyes lookin at me and smiling happily.

"Get up and get out"

Her smile faded quickly

" but I thought -  I lost my virginity to you"

She said with sadness behind it though I  still turned away to get dressed and responded

" yea and so has many others"

She scoffed in disgust and got out of my bed grabbing her clothing bawling her heart out . I rolled my eyes how pathetic yet just like all the others she'll be back .
I laid on my bed and began reading the book on the dark arts .

After a bit a wave of tiredness washed over me . I lazily place the book on my dresser and fell in my slumber.

_____________________________
Words:877

Yea so this chapter was shorter than the last one but yup 🙄hoped you liked it and plssss vote 😁