Circus.

"We are going to the circus" Tommy announces as he walks into the Betting shop making the boys chuckle but they stop when Tommy doesn't say anything

"Your being fucking serious" Arthur murmurs his eyebrows pushed together in confusion. 

"I am" Tommy nods. 

"Why are we going to a circus?" John asks leaning back in his chair. 

"There is a woman-"

"That explains it" Arthur chuckled earning a slap around the head from Polly. 

"There is a woman that we need, I know her, and she is a trained assign" Tommy explains. 

" Why do we need an assign?" Polly asks sitting down. 

"Because she is going to burn down London from the inside."

---

"Fucking outfit" you mutter as the sequins push into your skin. The red and white stripped shorts with deep red velvet leotard, a hole in the centre and sides exposing your stomach and hips the top exposing your arms with only small straps, different jewelled stones highlighting your chest. 

Your hair long and wavy, make-up natural with a deep red lip. You were the main event everyone came to see you, you travelled with the circus and did gangs dirty work then left with the circus again.  You name was the Luna, meaning the moon. The hoop was the moon and you were the star. 

"Luna" a voice calls, "Its time."

---

John huffs as he steps in the muddy ground ankle deep. 

"Fuck sake."

"Cheer up Johnny-boy, at least the view is nice" Arthur chuckles pointing to the poster. "And she is the main act."

John looks at the poster, black and white, a woman hanging upside down, her legs in splits her hands covering her face. The words 'Luna' and 'main act at 5' in bold. 

"We are off to see the main act now" Tommy says lighting a cigarette, then throwing the match box to Arthur again. John and Arthur follow Tommy through the mud, passing some dancers, a lion in a cage with men shouting and children running around with candy or tickets. John smiled softly  as children cheer for the clowns dancing or making balloons for them, it reminded him of how excited he used to be when seeing the circus posters around Small Heath and asking repeatedly for someone to take him. 

The main tent in the middle of the field was red and white striped, the middle beam stood high as the bottom was pinned to the muddy ground. John came to abrupt stop as the men at the front certain placing his hand out to stop them from entering. 

"Can't let you in, we are full" The man huffs, his build was big, black and white top tucked in black trousers with suspenders, no hair yet a thick long black beard.