Chapter 7

Sonal's POV:

I woke up a little late because I don't know when I slept thinking about Arjun. I finished my morning routine  and went to the kitchen to make a strong coffee . I needed it very badly because of my headache.

"Didi you want something" radha Didi our maid asked.

"Ha I want a coffee but I'll make it myself"

"You be seated didi I'll make it within 5 minutes"

"That's Ok Radha Didi ... I'll make it myself . You continue with your work"

"Ok didi...if you need something else do tell me" saying this she continued with her work and I started making my coffee.

"Where's Maa??" I asked preparing my coffee.

"Didi .. Badi Maa said that Dada and herself are going somewhere for some work"

"Acha...did she told you when they'll be back??"

"No didi"

"OK"

I took my coffee mug ... went to my room and sat on the bed. Sipping  coffee I was thinking about Maa Baba. They didn't inform me earlier that they are going somewhere. This has never happened before.. whenever they go somewhere  they give me the prior information. I was wondering where did they go that too in the early morning...are they hiding something from me???

After finishing my coffee I got ready to the hospital. I wore a blue palazzo with red top...let my hair loose with a simple clutcher. Applied kajal to my waterline and put bindi between eyebrows.

Kartik was already waiting at the gate in the car. I came down ."Radha didi I am leaving ..if Maa asked you about my breakfast please tell her I had it .. Ok" saying this to Radha didi I came out of the house. And sat in the car.

"Let's go" I said to Kartik and we started to hospital.

"Did you sleep well Di"Kartik asked

"Not bad ..I mean it was Ok"

"What happened at the breakfast time??"

"Nothing happened" I answered palely.

"Dada didn't talk to you??"

"Maa Baba are not at home"

"Where are they??"

"They went somewhere without even informing me"

"What...they didn't inform you ??" Kartik was a bit confused

"Na" i replied

"Where did they go??"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

" Isn't it strange Di??.... Early morning they went somewhere without even informing you.. this has happened for the first time "

"U know what Di ...I couldn't sleep yesterday night thinking about all this and I m unable to understand what's going in Dada's mind....it's not like we have that particular plot only for hospital..we have 2 more plots ..we can set up the hospital there.. that's not a big deal for us....but why Dada is so possessive about that plot???why he wants to set up the hospital at that place only???he is being so possessive Di..it's just a plot nothing else..."

"Stop it Kartik... you are just thinking too much...just relax....and just now you said that we have other options for hospital but Baba wants to set up the hospital at that place only... can't you see that how much that place is important to Baba. And I strongly believe that there must be a reason behind this...and yes Baba is possessive about that place I can feel that ....but you don't worry  I have decided that today I will talk to Baba about this.. Tu tension mat le..thik hai"

Kartik just nodded a yes.

"Did you talk to Raghav??"

"We are meeting at lunch"

"Ok"

I told Kartik not to think too much about this but deep inside I was thinking something else. It was clear that the place where Baba is intending to set up the hospital is very much  important to him but what about Arjun...how he is related to all this... how he is related to that place and hospital ..as per my knowledge he is a businessman then how come he is related to all this🤔🤔🤔.

We reached hospital. I was about to open the car door but then Kartik held my hand and I turned towards him "don't take a wrong decision Di"

I nodded a yes giving him a smile  "don't come to pick me up.. Raghav will drop me at home.. Ok and chill Mera baccha" I said pinching his cheeks.

Finally he smiled

"Bye Di"

Playing with his hairs and making them messy I said "bye baccha"

I entered the hospital and completed my work but still I was absent minded. Soon it was lunch time . I took my bag and was about to leave. I opened the my cabin door and Sushanth was standing at the door
"Hey you are going somewhere ... I thought we'll have lunch together"

"Sorry Sushanth .. but I have to go now... I have some important work"

"Is everything OK??...you look tensed"

"I'll explain you later ..now let me go I'm getting late"

" Ok..Chalo I'll drop you wherever you are going"

"Thanks dear but I already booked a cab and it's waiting outside"

"Ok then bye" he said in a sad tuning

"Bye and I am sorry sushu" I said in a very cute way to make him smile.

" you are going to tell me everything" he said raising one of his eyebrow.

"Pakka" I replied.

I reached the garden restaurant which is our regular meeting spot. I like greenery here so I prefer this place the most . The table was already booked by Raghav. I entered the restaurant. I went to our reserved table but couldn't find Raghav there so I thought to call him and then a strong voice came from behind

"Waiting for me??"

I know who's this and automatically there was a big smile on my face . I turned back and there's Mr Raghav ,  6 feet tall handsome man. The moment I saw Raghav , I just hugged him forgetting everything.

He hugged me back " missed me??"

" Alot"

What happens next??🤔🤔