Chapter 23

You were in the kitchen, when you heard Oikawa entering the house, humming a melody.

He was about to pass the kitchen when he saw you in there.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)-chan?" He asked as he slowly slid his arms around your waist.

"No, what are you doing?" You pushed his hands away and turned around to face him. He rested his hands on the counter behind you, making you lean back a little.

"You can skip all the 'We are siblings' talk. It's too late already."

"Saturday was a mistake and you know that. Just pretend like it never happened." You said.

"You didn't like it?"

"That's not the point-"

"So you did like it?" He smirked.

"Oikawa, our parents are going to get married."

"Saturday it was 'Tooru'." He still wore that smirk on his face, approaching your face.

Just before he could reach your lips, you stopped him by holding his chest.

"So, you want me to call you that?" You huffed, tilting your head.

You shoved him and smirked.

"Try harder, loser."

You wanted to grab your plate when you were suddenly dragged towards the table and were slammed onto it. You hands were folded behind your back, while your face was meeting the table.

"Tch, you tryna fight or what?" You laughed weakly.

"I know you like it this way, (Y/N)-chan. A brat needs to be tamed."

"Oh boy, and you want to be the one to tame the brat? Don't make me laugh." You laughed.

He pulled your hair so you had a better look at him.

"Kinky." You said.

"Better don't underestimate me."

"You are overestimating yourself." You laughed.

"Stop laughing already."

"Why don't you just make me?"

And he was just about to make you shut up, but suddenly the bell rang.

Both of you growled in annoyance.

"I'll get it." You said as you freed yourself.

Opening the door, you saw no other than Nakayama standing there.

"Do you know what time it is?" You asked her.

"No? Why does it matter?"

"Because it's time for you to go just as you came." You said with a straight face.

"You're funny, (L/N)-san! I was just passing by so I wanted to see you." She smiled.

"Oh, Oikawa-san!" She called out when she saw him walking up the stairs.

He turned around and rolled his eyes, unable for her to see though.

"Nakayama-chan, what brings you here?"

"I was just walking around, guess my feet brought me here."

"Yeah, and they can also bring you back. Be safe." You said when you were about to close the door.

"(L/N)-san, can I come in for a second?"

"I would have invited you in, if I wanted you to be here, right?" You asked.

"I- I guess I'll just see you in school then. You must be in a bad mood." She said and slowly walked away, hoping that Oikawa would call out her name.

"That was a little rough." Oikawa said as you closed the door completely.

"She's annoying." You rolled your eyes and went to the kitchen to take your plate.

"Plus she ruined the mood." You added and walked out.

And again, you got carried away, even though you actually wanted to stop whatever between you and Oikawa was now.

The next day you acted like nothing happened before. In lunch you were sitting with the boys and Hamaguchi. It was nice to see that she was getting along with them. She wasn't talking much, but you could feel that she was warming up.

Hanamaki was just telling a funny story, when you suddenly felt a large hand on your thigh. Because of the sudden touch, you choked on the water you had just drunken.

"Are you okay, (L/N)-san?" Hamaguchi asked, handing you a tissue.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." You thanked her and took the tissue.

You were all chatting when Oikawa started to caress your thigh underneath the table, unable for the others to notice.

"(L/N)-chan, you don't look good, did you catch a fever?" Matsukawa asked.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for asking, Mattsun. This proves that you are obviously the better
-kawa." You smiled and slapped Oikawa's hand away.

You squinted your eyes at Oikawa and looked at Hamaguchi right after.

"Ready to leave? I have to do something before lunchtime ends."

"Sure, let's go." She said.

'That stupid Oikawa seriously risked it.' You rolled your eyes.

In practice it was the same. Whenever you would give him water or his towel, he would touch you somewhere, also making sure that no one would see it.

He was teasing you, and you didn't like it.

Just when he closed the door after arriving home, you pushed him against the front door and pulled his tie, which tightened around his neck a little.

"(Y/N)-chan what are-"

"You're teasing me at school and I don't like it." You said.

"Heh, are you scared that someone might see?" He laughed, which caused you to pull it even more.

"I'm just scared that you wouldn't be able to handle my teasing, if I was to take revenge." You said, letting go.

"You really are funny, (Y/N)-chan. As if you could do such thing, when you're scared to death to do something in public."

"Two can play this game, Oikawa." You turned around to go upstairs.

"Oh, I'm so scared." You heard him say ironically.

You were dating Kuroo. Of course teasing played a huge role in your relationship. You were something like a pro, after teasing Kuroo daily for two years, and you were sure that it would be fun, seeing Oikawa suffer.
__________
[A/N]: I can somehow smell a little drama in the near future. *laughs*