Part 39

The next day, the twins dragged me out of bed early for the first tournament to get bets of people while they arrived.

Most of the school were getting sat down and the twins went around the stands begging for bets on who will survive or something dramatic like that to cause effect....

"I'm gonna go see Ced before it starts save me a seat?" I told them both and they nodded quickly as they were getting money from a bet for Fleur to win.

I ran towards the champions tent and snuck in, searching for Cedric, or harry.

I found Ced first and tapped his shoulder.

"Y/n.." he whispered and hugged me tightly.

A flash came out from the tent door and then another.

"This bitch..." Cedric whispered and I turned around quickly out of the hug.

I looked to see the woman that is here for the newspaper stood with a camera man and took a picture of me and Cedric.

He took another and I turned around to see he took it of Harry and Hermione who also shared a hug.

I was so confused and stayed by ceds side

"Ah young love..... how... stirring... if everything goes unfortunate today.. you two couples might even make the front page"
She said sassily.

I rolled my eyes and Cedric scoffed.

She would only be lying as none of us are actually dating eachother....

"You have no business here... this tent is for champions! And friends" Krum instructed to her from behind me which made me jump back into Cedric.

She walked off and i turned to Harry and gave him a smile before Dumbledore came in behind Harry and Hermione.

"Good day champions!!! Gather round please!"
He called to the champions and me and Hermione kinda just stood there.

"Now you've waited,you've wondered and atlast the moment has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate"

He looked at me and Hermione and back again.

"What are you two doing here? Miss granger and miss y/ln.." he stared at us.

"Oh um sorry I'll just go" Hermione backed out the tent and beckoned me to follow her.

I turned around and hugged Cedric once more.

"Be safe"

"I will" he chuckled and pushed me forwards.

I got to Harry and hugged him too.

"Please don't get killed Harry..."

"I won't y/n don't worry" he smiled and I walked out with Hermione.

I could only hope for the best for both of Them.

We got to the stands and I sat down i between the twins as Hermione went to sit with..Ron.

"I'm scared"

"Their gonna be fine" George nudged me.

The first dragon and egg got put out and people started chanting diggory...

"Cedrics first?!" I yelled to the twins.

They were stood Infront of me with a pair of binoculars.

"YUP!! GO DRAGONNN!!!" They yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and looked out to see Cedric approaching the dragon.

The chants still went on and I was on the edge of my seat biting my fingernails in worry.