2 o'clock?

*swearing in this chapter

"Now I remember, I Love you"

I looked up seeing his gorgeous blue eyes staring down at me but his face had turned a flustered red.

I turned around seeing Rebekah and Jules standing there smirking at us. "You were a bit loud" stated Rebekah.

Damon grabbed onto my waist as I rolled my eyes at her. "We were whispering it's not my fault that my big sister is an ear wig".

I turned to Damon and placed a quick peck on his cheek as he pulled me closer to him. "Ewww get a room, and not one here because we need sleep" Jules cringed at us.

I huffed wriggling out of Damons hold and looking at my phone "Shit we have school it's 9:30"

I looked at Rebekah, Jules and my attire and laughed. "Do u have a small jeans" I asked looking up at Damon.

"Yeah properly" he said leading me back to his room. He walked towards his dresser, chuckled hearing me plop down on his bed.

"You know we could just stay here and spend so time alone" he suggested glancing back at me.

"As much as I would love to, I have school" I said as he tossed me some jeans. I grabbed Rebekah's bag and searched around for her mini straighteners. I grabbed some of Elena's black heels and my Louis Vuitton bag and matching it with my usual accessories.

 I grabbed some of Elena's black heels and my Louis Vuitton bag and matching it with my usual accessories

"Can you please stay" Damon said, sitting on his bed, as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to him and was giving him a quick kiss when he grabbed onto my waist and threw me on the bed.

"Damon" I giggle "I have to go" I said attempting to get out of his grip. I don't know why it was so hard, maybe because I still have vervain in my system I don't know.

I finally got out of his grip and started walking down the stairs, grabbing a blood bag from the basement fridge on my way out.

"Fine,, but I'm picking you up for our first date at 2pm on the dot from your house" he shouted after me.

~time skip to 12 o'clock~

"SOPHIA IT IS YOUR FIRST DATE IN CENTURIES AND I WILL NOT LET YOU MESS THIS UP!" Rebekah said following me into the Mikaelson mansion.

"Rebekah enough with all the shouting" Klaus said walking into the kitchen "what do I hear about my little sister having a date"

"Shut it Klaus, I'm not in the mood I only have 2 hours to get ready and you know how long Rebekah takes to do makeup" I said giving my best unamused face.

Bex dragged me along to my room and sat me at my dressing table. "Hair up or down, straight or curly, plats of pony tail-" she cut her self off "no I'll make it up as I go along"

In the end of prodding, pulling, stabbing, burning, curling, flinging and tightening my HAIR was finally done.

Eventually, she started on my dress until we heard some strange noises coming from Kol's room, and being nosey buggers we are we had to investigate.

I flung a bath robe over myself and me and Bex crept down the hall to the next door, Kols room.

"On three open the door" she whispered to me, I nodded smirking at what we were about to do. "One" I held up a single digit, "two" she did the same but with two fingers, "three" we said together.

We opened the door seeing Jules in between Kol's legs and his head slung back. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I shouted seeing my best friend sucking my brother off.

Both there heads snapped to the door, Jules looking so guilty. She should be. "How long has thi-"

"Since you introduced us" Jules head dropped looking at the floor. "If your going to tell me to leave I will do as you say you are still my best friend and I will do anything for you and"

I cut her off "Kol get a lock on your door, and pop the question already I need to go to a wedding it's been so long" I smirked at them.

"And little brother, cover up" Rebekah smirked as we head back to my room to pick a dress. I picked a black top with a white skirt instead with some black sunglasses, black heels, and my normal accessories with a squirt of perfume.

 I picked a black top with a white skirt instead with some black sunglasses, black heels, and my normal accessories with a squirt of perfume