23//operation dena

"Hey have the police found anything yet?" Seth asks.

"No.." I say sadly. They said it had to have been a male because of some reason I don't remember. But I don't see the point of bringing that up considering it doesn't really narrow it down much.

"I'm sure they'll get him." Kena says reassuringly.

We're still at Noah's we've watched probably 3 movies and all the couples are cuddling Dylan has his arm around Kena finally making a move and Jake is sitting awkwardly in the arm chair.

I'm laying down on the carpet in Noahs living room all sprawled out because there is no other way to lay on the floor.

Noah's currently getting me a water. Basically I've made him my bitch.

"We should go to dinner." I announce as Noah walks back into the room. "You know like nice dresses and the guys dress up in dress shirts and stuff, and we eat a nice dinner and we go somewhere and take pictures after."

"I'm down." Kena says. Maddie squeals out a yes, when both girls agree so do Seth and Dylan.

"Fuck Carter that's the best idea you've ever had!" Josh says and that makes Ollie agree.

"Alright." Jake says probably because everyone else basically said yes.

"Noah?" I ask.

He looks at me, and shakes his head crossing his arms.

I scrape my finger nail down his bicep and lean up to his ear.

"Please?" I whisper. His body tenses. I smirk a little knowing I provoked this reaction from him.

"Fine." He grumbles.

"YAY!" I yell.

"Okay you guys get ready here we're going to Maddie's!" Kena says. Kena grabs me and Maddie's arms and pull us out the door.

When we get into Maddie's car I ride shotgun and Kena's in the middle seat in the back.

"What did you say to Noah?" Kena questions.

"I said please." I say with a small smirk on my face. She shakes her head at me smiling.

We get to Maddie's house and she immediately runs inside her room and into her closet throwing clothes around everywhere.

"I FOUND IT!" She screams as she pulls out a dark red dress (pic below)

"...For you Carter." She says as she hands me the dress and a pair of black heels.

"It's gorgeous Mads." I say breathily.

"If you go back to Noah's like that and he doesn't fuck you til you can't walk.. There's no point in me living anymore." Kena says. I roll my eyes.

Right after she says that I get a text.

Noah🙈
Hey we got a limo we'll be at Mads in
about an hour.