10.

Satsuki POV.
Location: student council chamber

Currently at Honnouji Academy everything was going crazy the students were being prepped for war Goku uniforms for being handed out in mass quantities everything was going according to Satsuki's master plan but in her heart she felt a great sadness because the man she loved thought of her as a merciless tyrant but she knew that this was for the greater good and she knew that when her true enemy Was Defeated she could tell the love of her life that all of this was to defeat her greatest enemy and that this was all for the greater good she just hopes against all hope that Y/n Winchester will forgive her and accept her feelings.

Uzu: athletic committee squads 1 through 11 are ready to deploy they are the raid trip for Osaka.

Nonon: non-athletic committee squads 1 through 18 are good to go they'll be Staffing The Raid trip for Kyoto.

Ira: the disciplinary committee can manage the Kobe raid trip on their own.

Uzu: whatever as long as you and your super soldiers don't choke.

Nonon: I second that no one wants to see you committing seppuku if you blow it cleaning up your guts would suck balls.

Ira: you don't have to worry we will succeed!

Houka: I formed an info strategy committee with computer Club using 2 and 1 star students from the info systems class each cities data relays are under our control we are monitoring all Communications in and around the high schools as we speak.

Satsuki: Iori are the special uniforms ready?

Shiro: yes m'lady the special anti Kobe Osaka and Kyoto Goku uniforms are ready for deployment they're being distributed to the raid trip brigades as we speak and as for you Elites your three star Goku uniforms are still being made the final adjustments will take some time though that's why you've been given the same uniforms as the other students.

Satsuki: your uniforms have been upgraded from the data acquired from Ryuko Matoi and Nui Harime so don't look so glum you were beaten by a Pure Life Fiber being and the high order tailor there's no shame in that consider it a rite of passage you will grow from this I'm looking forward to your Evolution as Battlefield Commanders lead the raid trip brigades to Victory!

Houka: what about Winchester are the uniforms upgraded to be able to combat him?

Shiro: unfortunately since he is an Angelic being with human unpredictability there is nothing we could do to counter his abilities and there's nothing on Earth that has the ability to counter that Seraph blade of his.

Satsuki: now go and lead the raid trips to Victory.

The Elite Four: milady!!!

With that said three of them left the room but right as Gamagori was about to leave he was stopped by student council president herself.

Satsuki: Gamagori

Ira: yes my lady is there something you need I will be happy to do whatever you command!

Satsuki: before the raid trip begins I need you to locate and retrieve Y/n Winchester and bring him to me I have a very important message to deliver to him.

Ira: as you command Milady so shall it be I shall find Winchester and bring him to you ASAP!

With that said Gamagori left to do his assigned task.

Satsuki: Soroi has my package from Jerusalem arrived yet?

Soroi: it most certainly has milady.

Satsuki: excellent