kissing in front of the girls

You quietly closed the front door behind you as you walked inside. The girls had come over to spend some of their free time relaxing as much as possible, just enjoying some time off together. You had a long busy day, but coming home to find your girlfriend with a big, bright smile on her face made you feel much better.

The movie was a little loud, allowing for you to kick your shoes off of your feet without anyone noticing. Tzuyu sat on the floor, attention completely directed to the film. You snuck up behind her and covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" You grinned, locking eyes as she craned her neck to look back at you. You kissed her cheek and felt her arms wrap around you before you fell onto her lap, a surprised gasp falling from your lips.

"I missed you so much!" She said as she cupped your cheeks. Her attention was now solely on you, her eyes filled with a look of love that made your heart melt. "Did you have a good day?"

"It was busy and a little tiring but yeah, it was good. Even better now though, since I'm back with my girl."

If possible, her happiness only grew and she found herself smiling from ear to ear at you before pushing her lips onto yours.

You didn't even have the chance to melt into her kiss before the girls were all cooing at the sight, making Tzuyu pull away and playfully roll her eyes.

"Your day has been good?" You checked as you put your arms around her neck to try to pull her closer.

"Absolutely fantastic, but I did miss you."

"Missed you," you said, pressing your lips back onto hers, sighing softly against them as her hands fell to the small of your back. Her fingertips running in circles along your skin, lips moving passionately against your own, her heartbeat against your chest, made you melt and crave her kisses more.

"Get a room," Momo teased, making you giggle against Tzuyu's soft, sweet lips as you slowly pulled back.

"Love you," she said, gently pushing your head onto her chest before sighing contently, loving to be able to hold you so close to her.

"Love you even more, Tzuyu."