Real Man

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

M..Momo? I..I killed her. She's dead. Then how is she here? In front of me? I felt a lump in my throat, causing me not to breathe. The beautiful woman, who was just now identified as Momo, was walking over to me. I screamed and fell out of my wheelchair.

I tried backing away but the casts made my legs feel heavy. Momo was now hovering over my my body. Her hair was in her face which only added to her creepiness. She then dropped herself on me, pinning me to the floor. He tears fell onto my face. My chest moved at a rapid pace, along with my breathing.

She then began screaming at me, "HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME SO EASILY!? YOU KILLED ME AND CONTINUE TO SMILE, LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!? YOU WERE DOWN FOR THREE DAYS AND THEN CONTINUED LIFE LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!? YOU CAN STILL SMILE BUT I CAN NEVER!? YOU'RE A MURDERER LIKE TODOROKI!? COLD AND IMMUNE TO THE GUILTY EMOTIONS!?" I could hear the pain in her voice as she continued to yell at me. She was right, after my talk with bakugou, I brushed it aside. I tried so hard to forget because of selfish reasons. "You're right, I should've been the one that died, not you," I say through my sobs.

Momo's sorrowed face swiftly turned into a creepy one. A dark, crazed smile formed on her face. "It's not too late you know," she said in a raspy voice. Momo got off me and then pulled me up to my feet. I could stand? But my legs! She held my hands gently in hers and pulled my into the room.

In the middle of the room, a noose hung from the ceiling. I didn't realize, but I licked my lips as I looked at it longingly. Momo gave a soft nod and a genuine smile. I started walking to it. Reaching my hand out. I stood on the chair and wrapped the rope around my neck. I kick the chair from beneath me, and soon I was gasping for air.

And then it was over in a blink. I could breathe again. I was on the ground, the guard crouched down beside me, shaking me and looking worried. I look at the room and the whole room changed. It was a storage closet? I rub my eyes. No, but it was an empty, creepy room two seconds ago.

I look at the guard and ask, "w..what happened?" He looked at me for a minute and it was the first time I saw any of the guards hold emotion. He sighed and said, "you opened the door to the room then fell out of your wheelchair and started screaming." So none of that happened? Momo, she was only in my head?

"Y/n?" I hear a familiar voice call out. Kouki? He was walking to me while he asked, "why're you on the floor?" I quickly gather my thoughts and say, "I tripped." I let out a shy giggle. Hopefully that was a believable lie.

Kouki tried to hold back a smile but it crept onto his face. He cleared his throat and said, "anyways, it's lunchtime. Katsuki and I waited awhile for you but you never came." "Oops, I guess time flew by me," I say. The guard helped me to my wheelchair then kouki pushed me to the kitchen.

We were on the second floor and out of sight from any guards. Kouki stopped pushing me and walked in front of me. He knelt down to my level and cupped my face with his hand. He gave me a weak smile and leaned in close. His breath touched my lips. My stomach tightened. "Kouki?" I ask. "Shhhh," kouki said. His eyes were closed and he rested his forehead on mine.

He then started caressing my face with his gloved hand. His breathing was heavy and inconstant. "I feel like I'm going to puke," he nervously chuckled. "Huh?" I ask but he didn't say anything. Instead, he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock.

After around five seconds, he pulled away. He was crying. "K..kouki?" I ask, full of questions. "TODOROKI DOESN'T DESERVE TO HAVE YOU," he yelled. "What he did last night, he doesn't deserve that," he said in between sobs. He wasn't talking to me though, he seemed to be talking to himself. "Let me cleanse you," he said, staring into my eyes. "Wh..what do you m..mean?" I ask, trying to compose myself. "Let me make you mine instead?" he asked. I could feel my soul leave my body. I..isn't this illegal. He's like 22. More importantly, kouki would die if Todoroki found out.

I mean, Me and Todoroki's deal still stands. He can't kill anyone, but we never said anything about torture. I don't want kouki to get hurt because of me. "It's okay lamb, I don't care about what happens to me. I need you, I need you now," kouki said. Oh yeah, mind reading quirk.

Don't think anything stupid y/n, kouki can read it. And at that, I thought of the most embarrassing thing imaginable, a tree. My mind went all fuzzy. Kouki lifted a brow. "Wha-" he asked, speechless of my random thought. My soul.. I could see it leaving my body. I waved goodbye knowing that it would never return after the embarrassing moment that just occurred. "S..stop reading my m..mind!!" I practically yell. He put his hands up in the air in a surrendering motion. "When you r..read my mind, I..I panic," I say, my mind still recovering.

I could feel my face become hot with embarrassment. He only chuckled and gave me a bright smile, "same old y/n." He then continued pushing my feeble body to the kitchen. On the table, three plates laid with delicious sandwiches on each of them. Bakugou already ate half of his. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS!?" He yelled. "Sorry, we got lost," kouki lied. Bakugou made a tsk sound then continued eating.