||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Wednesday, December 9th

Incoming Call From wimblur sloot

It was around 11am for Alice and she knew exactly why Wilbur was calling. She sighed and answered.

"Hi Alice," She groaned at his greeting.

"Do I have to?" Her answer made him burst into laughter.

"It's in the script!"

"I know but I'm tired," She sighed.

"If I have to spend time with sad Tommy then so should you," He chuckled.

"But he just wants to diieeeee," She dragged out the word and he started laughing again.

"C'mon, you had plans remember!"

"I knowww," She muttered.

"Do you not like it..." He asked hesitantly.

"No, I do. I love it, just people," She yawned. She heard him let out a small laugh.

"Would you like it better if I stayed on the phone?" He asked. Alice chewed the inside of her cheek as she thought about it.

"I'm sure you have other things to do," She decided.

"No, no, no, if you want me to chill with you, I can," Wilbur assured her.

"I..I mean then yeah that would be kinda nice..." She mumbled.

"Alright, well get on the server, you're late as it is," He laughed.

"I'm going, I'm going," She sighed and got up from her bed. She turned on her computer and loaded Minecraft and discord. "You could just mute and leave."

"I won't," He promised.

"You could just lie and mute and leave," She smiled as she pointed it out.

"I won't!"

"All men do is lie and cheat and charge they phone," She fake sobbed.

"Oh what, would you like me to facetime you to make you feel better?" He teased.

"Yes I would like that very much," She nodded.

"Wait actually?" He asked, doubting her.

"I have to make sure you aren't lying or cheating," She giggled.

"I get to see the famous Miss Van's face?" He said excitedly.

"You're funny," She scoffed.

"Worth a shot," He sighed.

"Facetime me!" She set up her phone against her monitor.  She logged into the server and collected what she was going to get Tommy.  She answered Wilbur's FaceTime and had the camera facing away. 

"Hi!" Wilbur grinned and waved.  Alice smiled at the sight.  She didn't see much of Wilbur's face, obviously she had seen a few pictures and streams, but not much.