If You Cheated on Them

A/N: Enjoy some real angst!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro would be very hurt, but he would give you space to think it over. How could you betray him? He'll hear you out when you apologize, but it'll be a while before he can trust you like that again; likely, he'll ask you to be friends for a while before trying to give any relationship another shot, because clearly that worked way better.

Nezuko:

Nezuko doesn't understand why. Was she not good enough? Did you realize that you could do better with someone else? She hides away in her box for a long time to sulk about it, really hurt over your actions. But when you apologize, she hugs you. Even though you hurt her, she can't bear to be away from you for long.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is HEART. BROKEN. He cries, he begs you to tell him what he did wrong, and he ends up giving you a lot of space until you yourself step up and try to make things right. He's overly cautious with you from now on, even if he does forgive you. He tones down his dramatic nature and is as mature as he can be, thinking that's what drove you away.

Inosuke:

Inosuke gets mad. You're his girlfriend, not anyone else's! He demands to know how he came up short so that he can correct it, and he takes that task very seriously. Whatever you tell him, even sarcastically, he takes to heart. He's really hurt inside, even though he hides it with his anger. When you do apologize, he ignores you for a while before coming back and forgiving you, but it'll be a while before he trusts you around other people again.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is totally shattered, but he accepts it. He figures that you found someone better than him and will brush off your attempts to apologize, needing to be alone. He throws himself into his work, taking mission after mission in a reckless attempt to get his mind off of it. It doesn't stop until he's bedridden and he's a captive audience for you to finally apologize. He forgives you, but what you did broke him beyond repair, and he's not going to forget what you did.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is hurt. Really hurt. He tries not to show it, but he is. He forgives you, because that's What He Does, but deep inside he wonders if he's really good enough for your standards.

Muichiro:

Muichiro is really hurt. He briefly relapses into his old personality and is aloof for a while, but when you apologize, he hears you out. It's a while before he can forgive you, and his interactions with you from now on will be jaded with some suspicion.

Shinobu:

Ouch. Shinobu is broken by this, but she hides it under sarcasm and aloof behavior. She's snappier than usual towards you. She avoids you for a while because she wants to blow off some steam, but when you apologize she forgives you. It'll be a long time until she can fully trust you again, though. She'll likely break up with you and refuse to get back into a relationship.

Gyomei:

Gyomei is heartbroken and cries more than usual. He wonders what he did wrong, and if something about him turned you off. When you apologize, he forgives you, but that insecurity never goes away, coloring the rest of your relationship with doubt.

Sanemi:

Sanemi is pissed. He shouts at you, demanding to know why you'd go behind his back like this and if he ever meant anything to you. He won't fight you, but he'll leave you behind for a while. He ignores you and takes more and more missions, trying to get his mind off of you. Eventually, when he's resting in the hospital and you're trying to apologize, he pretends to be sleeping until you leave. It'll be a long, long time until you get his forgiveness, and he never lets you forget what you did.

Akaza:

Akaza is shattered. He wonders why you did this, if it was because he's a demon or if you just didn't love him. He hides his feelings behind an aloof façade when he asks if you wanted to break up. When you apologize, he accepts it, but it'll be a long time before he can ever forgive you. Likely he'll distance himself from you until he can't handle the pain anymore and will go back to you, telling you that you're better off not getting back together.

Douma:

Douma is disappointed. He thought you were devoted only to him, but apparently you found comfort in another person. He's not angry, but severely disappointed, and after killing and eating who you cheated on him with, he'll dismiss you back to your home for a while, not wanting to see you until he was ready. When you apologize, he forgives you, but won't let you forget your actions and is generally more possessive from here on out.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo immediately leaves you. He figures that it was stupid to involve himself with a human, and he can't bear to see your face for a while. When he does come back, he's aloof again, and tries to fight you for real this time. Anything to distract him from his heart breaking.

Muzan:

Muzan is pissed. His initial thought is to kill you for your adultery, but he finds solace in turning whoever you cheated on him with (or if they were already a demon, just skipping to step two) and leaving them in the sunlight to die a slow and painful death. Then he confronts you, demanding to know why you did it and why you thought you'd get away with it. He's angry with you for a while, avoiding you until he blows off enough steam. Then he comes back, turning you for real so that you can never pull that again.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is devastated at your betrayal. He thought he was enough for you, but apparently he wasn't, and it hurts. He hears you out when you apologize, and while he forgives you, the insecurity and doubt he feels from it follows him for the rest of your time together. He'll never get over it.