Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Weeks

This Chapter is dedicated to D3resome1 .

They were one of the first people that followed me and showed support and I wanna thank em :3

And try to keep it friendly in the comments plz

Also I will add cussing and some dark themes later on

ENJOY YALL!

also the guide

Y/N = Your Name (or oc's)

Y/A = Your Animal

F/C = Fur/Feather Color

H/N = Home town's Name (cities go with this btw)

now enjoy!

also my name is pronouced K-La

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Such a nice looking day and I decided to go over to where Sonic and Tails where at, wonder if Sonic's girlfriend he went to pick up yesterday is there.

I knock on the shack door and a light pink cat with light royal blue eyes opened the door. She has long hair that ended at her waist (I have shoulder length hair that I may be cutting soon) and was wearing a pale blue and white romper and white sandals and gloves. (like this :/)

(Oop, I forgot the gloves and nose >_< I also realized it kinda looks purple)

She gave a soft smile and gently asked, "Hello, are seeing one of the boys?"

I nodded, letting her know that I met them yesterday and went to see them. She stood aside so I could come in and when I did I saw Eggman.

Y/N: What is he doing here?

Keila: Truce, I think.

Sonic came up to us.

Sonic: Hey (Y/N), I see you've met Keila.

She gave me another smile and I could tell she was a nice girl. Then a knock was heard and Sonic went to the door and let some other mobians in. One was a pink hedgehog with green eyes, Another was a red echidna and then there was a brown and orange feral badger. They were shocked to Eggman in the kitchen.

Knuckles: Eggman?

Eggman: Oh hey gang. Didn't know you'd visit so early. I'm still in my evil pajamas. They have a trapdoor in the back. *shows back*

I cringe seeing that, Sonic went over to Keila and covered her eyes but she brought them down. 

Knuckles: What's he doing here?