Chapter 37

Happy Woo Wednesdayyyy! 💙💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yo you deadass got way too much shit." Pop said while he was going through one of my boxes of clothes.

"Boy if you gone sit here and say that every 5 minutes I can do it myself." I said while rolling my eyes while sitting on the floor and folding some panties I had.

He's been helping me unpack for the last 2 hours and every 5 minutes its some kind of complaint.

Why you need this?

Why you got this?

Where you think you wearing this too?

You got mad shit.

Like damn Pop okay! I know!

"Yo why you got to have 4 of the same thing?" He asked while holding up 4 graphic tees that were the same just different colors.

"I couldn't decide what color to get so I got all four." I said lightly forcing a smile.

"You got problems, I thought I liked getting clothes and shit, we need to make you yo own closet or some shit cause this ain't gone work."

I bucked my eyes out and put down the clothes in my hand that I was folding, "If you don't want me here no more just say that because I can go back to Atlanta."

He laughed and shook his head, "You so dramatic yo I swear, yo ass ain't leaving me."

"Tuh, yeah okay." I mumbled under my breath before he walked over to me and squatted in front of me on the floor.

"Where you gone go, huh?" He said making me look up at him, "You gone leave me?"

"No..." I said lowly.

"What was that?" he asked holding his ear closer to me.

"I ain't going no where Poppa damn!" I raised my voice making him chuckle.

He licked his lips, "Cause you love me and know any nigga you try it with gone end up in a box."

I smacked my lips and started folding the clothes again.

He always wants to talk crazy to me.

I love it.

"Why you always got to take it there." I said holding my head to the side.