Chapter 11 - 7 Years Later

7 years later.

(Yes, I know Order 66 and all that would have happened long ago, but in this story, it still hasn't happened yet.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM!

Another bomb rang through Saasha's ears. Luckily it was far enough in the distance. She, along with her new master, Anakin, and the 501st were taking over a droid base on Felucia.

Saasha's teal lightsaber blade sliced through droid after droid that thought it would be a good idea to shoot at a Jedi. Beside her, a blue blade was doing the same, dismantling the droids.

Saasha still had her long, golden and wavy hair. Most Jedi didn't change their hair very often, however, Saasha loved changing her hairstyle, which the council let slide. Today she had her hair down with a braid running down the back and smaller braids incorporated throughout.

(Picture does not belong to me.)

Right now, they were on top of the base

Right now, they were on top of the base. They were a decent height up but could still jump off using the force to slow their fall. The base was nearly taken, but the droids weren't giving up without a fight and sent all remaining droids to the battlefield below, where the clones were.

The mission had been that Anakin and Saasha would take over and blow the base sky-high while the clones try to distract the droids so the Jedi could get in and blow up the base as quickly as possible.

The duo had finished scraping the droids in the base finally with one last whoosh of their lightsabers. "Did you set your charges set on the Northside?" Anakin asked as they both retracted their lightsabers. "Yep," she replied. The charges were set to explode soon, which gave Saasha her cue to join the battle below, "See ya down there." she said, giving Anakin a mock-salute before jumping off the base, lightsaber still in hand, ready to ignite again once her feet touched the ground.

Anakin smirked and jumped after her, following the next part of the plan: now that all the droids were out of the base, they would attack them from behind, sandwiching the droids between themselves and the clones. Saasha did a couple of flips in the air before connecting with the force to ease her landing.

(Art credit to SamwiseTheAwesome. This is not my OC, just her landing position, except her head is down, and her lightsaber is retracted. She is still holding her hilt like this, however.)

When she landed, the droids stopped firing at the clones for a moment and turned around, only to realize they were caught in a trap

When she landed, the droids stopped firing at the clones for a moment and turned around, only to realize they were caught in a trap. She ignited her radiant lightsaber and raised her head, a smirk on her face.

A moment later, Anakin landed beside her and ignited his deep blue lightsaber. "Uh, oh. This isn't going to end well," a droid groaned. "Fire! Fire!" another droid shrieked. Saasha sprang through the air and landed in the centre of the droid cluster. "Hi fellas," she grinned but cutting them down before they could respond. Together, the two Jedi and the 501st demolished the droids until it was just a scrapyard.

"Well, that was pretty easy," Saasha commented. She retracted her lightsaber again as Anakin walked up to her.

"Don't get cocky, Squirt," he joked.

Saasha had to work her tail off ever since she got accepted into the order when she was 9. Since she was so far behind the other younglings, she had to do more one-on-one training and teaching as well as study and train for much longer hours. And if she was being honest, if it wasn't for Anakin and the 501st, she wasn't sure if she would have been able to do it. They had helped her study and train all the time as a youngling. She had become very close to them over the years she spent at the temple. They felt like her big brothers, and could you imagine how she felt when Anakin became her master!

As for the nickname 'squirt,' she remembered he gave her the nickname when she had met him since she was quite a bit shorter than him, which made sense after all since she was young. He had continued using the nickname while she was a youngling, and now he just called her that, well, because it was her nickname. Even though she was a teenager now, she didn't really mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were finally finishing cleaning up from the battle, "Ready to go home?" Anakin asked. "Yep," she yawned, "I might need a nap," she said as she stretched. "Well, it will have to wait. I know how much you love mission debriefings, Kid," Rex smirked as he passed them on his way to the ship, overhearing their conversation. Saasha groaned as she followed him to the gunship and hopped inside. She grabbed onto a handle that was dangling above her head, and as they took off, she watched the plant life on Felucia get smaller and smaller. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will also be doing 'bonus scenes,' which will take place during the time skip!

Obi-Wan be like 'this ain't my problem anymore' 😂. 

As always, meme does not belong to me. It's just amazing. 

Also yes, a third chapter today. I was really bored and just felt like posting them so yeah, hope you enjoyed :)