If Someone Flirts With You

REQUESTED BY: Mui_Infinity

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro doesn't realize what's happening at first and just thinks they're being friendly. But when they start getting closer, he understands and politely tries to get your attention, wanting to pull you away. He apologizes to them, saying that you're taken already, and walks away with you.

Nezuko:

Nezuko doesn't get what's happening and just stands there holding your hand while they flirt with you (and coo over her, thinking she's your little sister). Eventually, she'll get bored, growing in size to stand around your height and tugging at your hand, wanting to go elsewhere. The person gets flustered at seeing her grow and walks off, leaving the two of you free to go.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu ain't having none of that. He immediately sees what's going on and wraps an arm around your shoulder, loudly asking if everything's okay, calling you 'babe' or 'darling' and making very exaggerated gestures to hint to the other person that you're taken already. It can get a little embarrassing, but hey, it works. The other person is usually so weirded out that they just leave.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't get what's happening, but from the uncomfortable look that starts to settle on your face, he decides it's nothing good. So he marches over, grabs your wrist, and asks if the other person wants to fight. You usually have to drag him away before he gets arrested for starting a public ruckus.

Giyuu:

Giyuu stays quiet for a while, unsure of what to do. He wants to rescue you, but at the same time you don't look too uncomfortable. Eventually, though, he walks up to you, and just from the sheer amount of 'resting bitch face' the other person just kind of... walks away. He asks if he was interrupting something, guilt showing in his face as you lead him away.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro knows that you'd never entertain thoughts of another person, so he has no problem going up to you after a while and joining the conversation, steering it away from them flirting with you and eventually confusing them so much that they just leave.

Muichiro:

Muichiro is rude and curt to anyone flirting with you, telling them to back off because you're his already. If they don't leave, he has no problem slapping their hands away, taking you by the hand, and dragging you away. He'll apologize for dragging you like that later, but something about that scenario irritated him worse than usual.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is friendly enough as she goes up to you to join the conversation. The person may turn their attention to her now, as she's very pretty. She's curt as she addresses them though, eventually grabbing your hand and saying that "I must be off, my girlfriend is hungry".

Gyomei:

Gyomei is patient as he goes up to you to pull you away, apologizing for interrupting the conversation but wondering if you're still hungry, "because I happened to notice that restaurant you like so much and we are on vacation". He treats them like they're an acquaintance of yours, telling them that you can catch up later. (Later never comes.)

Sanemi:

Sanemi is rude as he storms up to you, telling them to stop flirting with his girlfriend. He hooks an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him as he leads you away from them.

Akaza:

Akaza sees what's happening immediately and comes to your rescue, telling them that you're taken already. He leads you away so fast that they're left standing there in surprise.

Douma:

Douma is chipper as he walks up to you to join conversation. The other person just gets more and more confused as he talks, eventually boring them so much that they walk away. To his credit, he does act like he's sad that they rudely walked away.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo is an intimidating presence behind you, letting the person know that they shouldn't even try. After a moment, they're cowed enough to scurry away from you, leaving Kokushibo to gently guide you away.

Muzan:

Muzan doesn't appreciate 'filthy lowlifes' trying to take what he believes is his. So when he sees you getting flirted with, he's quick to step over and inform them with faux nonchalance that you're taken, and asks them to leave. When they do leave, he makes a note to find them later and kill them for it. For now, though, he leads you away.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi doesn't really know what's happening for a hot minute, but when he does realize, he goes to your side and stays there, holding your hand and not saying a word until they leave.