#𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜

so for the plots..honestly I just sit in my room and think about what I wanna write and it just comes to me. But I think I can come up with some as of now!

Reminder: I really only do hood books lolz, but I'll save the educational, different kinds of books for another time .

Plot #1
Maybe a story about two bestfriends working at a club, but they both fall in love with a guy that always shows up there.
#messyik

Plot #2
3 guys meet a girl, 2 of them are just her friend but the other one catches feelings for her.

Tips: just sit down and think about what you would want to write about.

This part is kinda short so I'll add on some stuff.

-Do's and donts!!-

Do not type big paragraphs in your story, please just dont because people like me will not read it.

Do write in small sentences and let us know who's talking. Ex: "liya were going to the mall" Amaya said grabbing her phone.

Dont constantly put emojis on everything. Ex: "we going out tonight go get ready."😛

Idk what it is with that one, but it just blows me, so theirs not much too explain.

Dont go back and forth with a reader about a face claim being revealed, honestly its not that serious! Most authors get so mad about it and I dont understand why.

To me its good to react too your own story, dont be embarrassed to vote for yourself lolz, its yoursシ.

Doo interact with your readers, if they Pm you for an update be happy they like your story, yall think of it as a bad thing:/

Dont always use abbreviation.
Ex: idk, idc,lmfaoaoa, wyd, kys

——————————————————————————

-Im sorry I had to make this one short, but its not much to talk about.

Ms. Santana out🦖...