Chapter 43: Best Onee san- Girl!

Ever since I had that dream, I'd spaced out alot. My mind was a mess, I was trying to figure out if my life is related to some random seals.

Using my knowledge with reincarnation novels and comic, I knew that my reincarnation wasn't a coincidence since the very first day I opened my eyes as Adelliana Ivan Valentine.

I knew that 80% of the reincarnation novels/comic I read were mostly died and reincarnated into the novel world without a reason.

Not mean to shade on female leads but cough cough...why y'all love male lead instead of villain-

I kinda understand their feelings because my father is the male lead but that doesn't change the fact that I was born from his se- with blood. Never mind the one I said earlier.

But honestly, I can't imagine myself reincarnated as Aphrodite. I mean, Ares is my father...how can I imagine immoral shit like that.

There isn't a villain in this world so I'm not interested in becoming one of the characters in this novel.

Bellamira is late as hell though. I'm not trying to make the original female lead come back and become a home wrecker but she's late. Was it because of the plot that I twist?

Right now, I was staying in my room. The sunny clear day was supposed to be a good day for my family to have a picnic but my parents seem to be busy.

It's already 10 am...

"I want to have a picnic! I should go and tell dad~~ he'll listen to me~~"

Hehe, having the male lead as your father is literally the greatest wish you can ever get.

As I was about to twist the doorknob open, my eyes were covered by warm soft small hands.

"I can't let you go just yet~ your daddy and mommy is doing naughty stuff so it's a no no."

The alluring seductive voice wasn't the one which make jump but the naughty stuff my parents are doing that she mentioned.

GAHHHH!!!! THEY DID IT?!!! I MEAN, THEY ARE TECHNICALLY MARRIED AND NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE BUT THEY ARE DOING WHAT?!!!!

"W-who are you...?" I finally realized there's a stranger in my room, covering my eyes. Ah shit, why did I just realize that?

The shock from hearing my parents are doing the stuff petrified me so I didn't realize there is a stranger.

She lets go of her hands from my eyes, freeing me from her. I lock the door to make sure no one can come in because my intuition is telling me that she won't harm me. Because she's a WAMAN.

Adelliana the simp.

Once I make sure to lock my door, I finally have time to see her.

Long raven hair, reaching her waist with pink highlights at the tip. Two gorgeous dark amber eyes. A smile so seductive yet sweet and two huge melon-

 A smile so seductive yet sweet and two huge melon-