1 | The Beach Party | 1

Sapnap POV

I sat at my usual lunch table, mostly alone, but accompanied by two of my closest and well-known friends, Clay and George. I quickly took a small bite out of my Subway sandwich, scrolling through Twitter.

"No. I'm not even kidding." Clay wheezed with a small smile, chattering with George about something idiotic, per usual. I mostly tuned out the talking as if it were music in the background.

Scrolling through Twitter, I received a notification from a number I didn't recognize. With a scrunched face, I put my sandwich down, tapping the notification and skimming over the message placed on it.

Unknown
Come to my Beach Party! 7 PM - 3 AM! Alcohol included, of course!

| 1 Attachment |

I closed my phone, setting it aside on the wooden table and picking my sandwich back up. I wasn't one to get invited to parties since I was never the most popular. Hell, I only have a selected few friends. My thoughts must've been painted all over my face by the way George and Clay looked at me.

"What happened?" George asked rather quickly. I shook my head, taking another bite out of my sandwich.

"I got invited to some.. Beach Party? I think. It might be a scam, I don't know." I informed them both, focusing most of my attention to George.

"Oh! You mean that party Wilbur is throwing? I got invited too. So did Clay." George's attitude increased in enthusiasm quite quickly after a new subject was brought to the table.

"Are you guys considering going?" I questioned, turning my vision to the both of them, and finishing my sandwich in the process.

"Well, it'll be Clay's first party so I guess." George shrugged, chuckling under his words a little. "What about you? Are you coming with?"

"Well, yeah. If you guys are going, I gotta go too. It'll be my first party as well." I agreed to attend, hoping it wasn't something I'd quickly regret.

"I guess it's settled. Let's all meet up at the party, yeah?" Clay suggested with a smile. I could tell from his expression he was hyped up enough to attend.

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement, shifting my glance from Clay to George then back at my phone. I picked it up, texting the unknown back.

Unknown
Come to my Beach Party! 7 PM - 3 AM! Alcohol included of course!

| 1 attachment |

You
Will be there. :)

I shoved my phone into my pocket, my thoughts being interrupted by the annoying ring of the school bell. Clay, George and I split, going to our separate classes. My mind wasn't focused on classes, though. My thoughts wandered to the territory of what my next step in popularity would be during the party.

After Classes - At His Apartment

I immediately checked the time when I arrived at home. My phone clock read 6:37. I sighed in relief that I'd have time to get prepared for the party.

I ran to my room, swinging my closet door open and scanning through my laid out options.

I stood for a few moments, lost in thought but I eventually snapped back into my right mind, picking out a randomized shirt and my regular swimming trunks to wear.