○ 7 ○

*Warning mentions of abuse*

Y/N had left to go to her hometown. She planned to stay one night. While staying at home, she talked about Hoseok.

"Hes got grey eyes and cant see color?" Her mother questioned.

"Yes, that's why I wanted to ask you guys something."

Her parents looked at her expectantly. "Can you help me buy him these glasses for Christmas? You dont have to get me anything I just wanna do something nice for him."

Y/N has 2 younger siblings. This made her hesitant to ask knowing they already had many gifts to buy.

"Is this Hoseok guy, your boyfriend?" Her father questioned.

Y/N smiled and looked down, " weve talked about it, I want him to be but its complicated after you know, my last boyfriend. "

Y/Ns ex was verbally abusive, she was happy he moved away to america.

"He saved me, I was with Namjoon and flew off his motorcycle. I crashed onto Hoseok, and after that he helped me after a guy chased me from a bar." Y/N explained.

"We understand,  he must be special, we'll help."

Y/N smiled and hugged her parents tightly and thanked them.

"So when will we meet him?" Asked her mother.

"Mom" she blushed.

They all laughed and continued to catch up while Y/N searched online for the glasses.

She had found a local place that sold them, they costed so much and could be made that day.

After spending countless hours waiting for them to be done, they were ready.

She packed them away, wrapping them up. She couldnt wait to see Hoseoks reaction.

It was still weeks before Christmas. The maknaes had already left, they would come back after new years.

Hoseok and Seokjin decorated the house while Yoongi wrapped a few presents.

Once everything was set up, they all settled to watch a Christmas movie. Namjoon was still at the preschool.

He was able to get a job as a full time teacher and wanted to get his classroom set up already.
Namjoon took a small break, during his break Y/N called.

"Joon! I got the glasses! What are you up to?"

"Still decorating my room. I'm happy you got them. Are you gonna give them to him before you go back home?" Asked Namjoon.

Y/N was driving back and had the phone connected to the car, " I think so, since my hometown isn't far I was thinking of giving them to him on Christmas, then going home."

"Why dont you two get married already." Joked Namjoon.

"Really Joon? You know why." Y/N laughed.

"Yeah yeah, you two need to get together tho, it would be cute." Replied Namjoon, they continued their conversation until Y/N arrived home.

She wrapped up some presents and put up a small tree. Namjoon had gotten her the tree because even if she wasnt there, 'decorating is necessary.'

"Hobi-ah! Put these under the tree please,  the maknaes will get them when they come back." Jin said as he handed the wrapped gifts to Hoseok.

"Sure hyung." He placed them under the tree and put a few more as well.

"So did you ask her yet?" Asked Yoongi as he put another bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

Hoseok blushed and pulled the hood of his jacket up, "no, I dont know how."

"So you've kissed twice, and havent gone on a proper date?" Come on Hobi, have a Christmas lights date!" Said Jin.

"A what?" Asked Yoongi.

"A Christmas lights date! You know, driving around looking at lights?"

"Jin hyung, I cant drive...or see the lights." Said Hoseok.

"Oh right, can I be driver? Double date with me and Namjoonie?" Suggested Jin.

"What about seeing the lights?"asked Hoseok.

"Hmm, well we can figure something out."

Hoseok thought about it, on one hand he could have a nice, first date with Y/N. On another it wouldn't be just them.

"I'm not hearing a no!" Jin smiled in victory as he ran to call Namjoon.

"Namjoon some kind of witch doctor?"

"Yoongi hyung...what are you talking about?" Asked Hoseok with confusion.

"I swear everytime something remotely close to a date or dating, Jin hyung mentions him." Yoongi explained.

"Well he is his boyfriend, hyung."

"Yes, but it's just new hearing hyung have a boyfriend."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and laughed. He pulled up his phone and called Y/N.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N...are you back in town by any chance?"

"Yeah I just got back a few hours ago. What's up?" Asked Y/N.

Hoseok took a deep breath, should he do this? Yoongi was watching intently awaiting an answer.

"Will you go on a double date with me, Jin hyung, and Joon? If you dont want to I u-"

"I'd love to Hoseok." Answered Y/N. 

Hoseok frantically nodded to Yoongi, "oh my- thank you! I'll text you everything."

Hoseok couldnt stop smiling,  he had a small conversation before saying goodbye.

"HOBI GOT A DATE!" yelled Yoongi as he took off, most likely to find Jin.

He was soon tackled into a hug by both housemates. They laughed and cheered.

"You got a date! You got a date! " teased Namjoon as he helped Y/N decorate the small tree.

"So do you dumbass." Laughed Y/N.

"But you've got a date with Hoseok! You'll finally get together! You should give him the glasses then." Namjoon suggested.

"Joon, it's a Christmas present."

"At least bring them with you? Early presents exists ya know."

Y/N decided to keep it in mind. She packed away the wrapped gift in a small bag.

"I cant wait, I got Jin this locket." Namjoon said as he held up a small, and round locket with a compass design engraved on the front.

"You're whipped for him Joon." Smirked Y/N.

"And you spent thousands of dollars on Hoseok when hes not even your boyfriend,  well not yet."

Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed. Yes, the glasses were costly, but they were worth it to stop Hoseok from calling himself a freak.

The date would be Saturday, December 20th. Now that it was the 15th, Y/N was so excited.

"Are you giving Jin the locket early?" She asked.

"I'm giving it to him on Christmas,  I cant wait to see his reaction. I think I found the one Y/N" answered Namjoon.

Y/N smiled, "I'm happy for you Joon, you know, when we first met I had a small crush on you."

"Y/N, you remember that night we went to the new club? The night before we met Hoseok hyung?"

"Yes...?"

"I wanted to dance with you...but that guy asked you first, I always had a crush on you. I know that it's kinda an awkward time to admit but its okay now." Explained Namjoon.

"Joon, I know you had a crush on me, you're not great at hiding it." Y/N laughed before playfully shoving Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled and shoved back, "oh hush you, weve got a date to prepare for."