s e q u e l. 2 - 3

Hey guys!!! I know it's been SUPER long since I last updated this since, well, the book is finished??? But since I have more sequels than I planned, I figured I'd update you guys on the list!!

This is going to be Eris, Nyx's twin, and Dela, their third daughter's separate book!

These girls both are dating other girls. Deal with it.
Any hate can and WILL be deleted.

Without further ado, the description:

Eris Red's Purpose

"Come on, babe. You know I can have you moaning louder than that."

Eris Red, as everyone knows her as, is a good girl.

She gets good grades. She's the captain of her cheerleading squad. She's nice and friendly. She rarely swears.

And she definitely doesn't go looking for trouble, accidentally get arrested, spray paint a principal's car, or kiss a pretty girl surrounded by butterflies and hope.

Or, at least she doesn't until one Arabella Goldman comes crashing into her life and wrecks everything she knows about being good.

And Arabella? Well, she knows that being bad can be a little fun.

This is #3 in the Red Series, prequel to Bar Red's Redemption (short story).

And in addition to this, #4 in the Red Series:

Dela Red's Serenity

"Mon amour?"
"Yes?"
"Missing you is the hardest thing I've had to do in a while."

Adelaide Red is seen as a wild child, a girl on a mission for fun and adventures. She easily gets herself into trouble with her best friend by her side.

Nothing seems to be able to calm her down.

Having three siblings and a large family that never seemed to be quite shaped her eccentric, idiosyncratic personality, she makes people feel crazy after dealing with her.

But she likes being crazy, she likes the freedom that comes with adrenaline and bad behavior.

Dela is an athlete and a silly girl in general, she never takes anything seriously. But, after breaking into the school and changing the names on all of her teacher's doors and getting caught, that might all change.

She needs to take her responsibilities seriously or she'll get expelled, ending her professional soccer career before it even started.

Lavender Riddle, a childhood friend, and the girl she's been crushing on for years, is just the person to help Dela get her act together.

Lavender spends most of her days in the background, watching the destruction around her as she quietly observes.

She doesn't know how to handle high school with her shy attitude and self-hate.

Lavender also got into trouble by correcting her teacher one too many times and, together, they have to work as janitors every day for three months after school.

Together, they find friendship, flirtations, romance, and eventually love.

Will Dela be able to tone down her recklessness?

Will Lavender overcome her insecurities?

Will they be able to make a relationship work?

Can Adelaide find her serenity and find happiness within the mundane aspects of life?

Anyways!!! I hope you guys enjoy :))
These are up already with their descriptions and aesthetics but I'm focusing on Nyx's book and Jazz's book (their only son and sequel #4 but #5 in Red Series).

Love you guys!!!

Steslara