𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Over the past few weeks things were going rather well between me and Draco, we wasn't official or anything but we were happy. We had some ups and downs but i was to blame for them, it upsets him that i haven't broken up with Blaise yet but i didn't know how too.

It was a Saturday, i spent the day in Hogsmeade with Draco. We'd spent to whole day shopping, i loved shopping and Draco was very sweet, he offered to buy me everything that i lay my eyes on but of course i politely denied the offers, he secretly went off and bought me this pretty pink blouse which i loved. Other than that Draco had spent the whole day complaining, he hated shopping. He despised the crowds, the queues and the aching feet, i guess he's used to having everything given to him.

After a few hours we decided it would be a good idea to head back to the castle, as it was awfully cold well that and because i couldn't stand to hear Draco complain once more about the snow ruining his hair.

I didn't mind going back earlier than planned, due to the weather, i was cold even with my jumper and my coat. The pavements were painted in snow, it was so crisp, pretty and clean and each move i made the snow crunched in the most beautiful way. Winter was arguably my favourite season, there was something very magical about it all.

On the walk back i was trying to build up the courage to ask him something, i'd been invited to Slughorn's dinner party and i wanted him to be my date but he'd probably say it's not his scene.

"Something on your mind, care to let me in on it", Draco smiled as he wrapped his scarf around his neck twice.

"I was just thinking how nice it'd be if you'd join me to Slughorn's dinner party tomorrow evening", i announced.

"Now why on earth would i do that, i don't want to have dinner with a bunch of bloody idiots", he laughed.

"Well i thought you'd want to come, to spend time with me maybe", i answered.

"I have better things to do, you'll have to go alone", he replied.

"It's no bother, i'll just make an excuse to not go i guess", i mumbled.

"Merlins Beard!, you're not going to guilt trip me into it Alexis", he spat as he hurried in-front.

That's the problem with Draco, once you think you're getting somewhere with him he just proves you wrong but i thought he was changing, i thought that like the snow maybe his bad side was melting.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Back in the common room, the cold only came as far as the window sill, inside the great fire place kept us all warm.

Draco distanced himself by sitting at the far end of the couch, why was he so annoyed about me asking him to a dinner party? If i asked Blaise he'd be more than willing, but it's not Blaise i want to go with.

"Hey, where was you today i didn't see you once in Hogsmeade", accounted Blaise.

"Strange we did go to Hogsmeade, so we just probably never crossed paths", i answered

"We?", he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yes we, me and Alexis went together", Draco stood up from the couch and looked Blaise up and down, obviously annoyed by his questions.

"Draco-

"Stay out of this Alexis", Blaise grumbled.

"Don't think for one second you can tell her what to do Zabini, now back off with your stupid game of  21 questions", Draco demanded.

"I didn't realise you two were friends that's all, but you're stepping over a line, don't tell me what to do with my own girlfriend", Blaise spat.

Anger boiled up deep in Draco's system, as hot as lava. I knew the pressure of his raging anger would push him to say things he may not mean, or to say thoughts he's suppressed for weeks. I knew he had to leave before he erupted.

"Just leave, Draco okay", i spoke.

"What?, are you taking the piss, you want Zabini here instead of me?", He spat.

"Well yes, he is my boyfriend remember", i said forcefully trying to get into his head that it's for the best.

As he storms off, his face is still smoldering underneath his angry expression. I decided it'd be best not to go after him, as it would only make Blaise's suspicions grow.

"Well someone's not having a good day", Blaise joked whilst wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah, something like that", i said as i forced a smile.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated