11

Anna's POV
----------------
Cade was now full blown sprinting to his house, I tried to keep up but he was so much faster than me. 2 minutes later I finally made it to his door to find him leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. "I win" he said pridefully, I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah whatever." I tried to walk past him to get in but he grabbed my waist, "Now what should be my prize for winning the race" He said pulling me to his chest. "Umm, I have a couple ideas" I said while pushing myself onto my tiptoes to reach Cades lips. He leaned down making it easier for me to reach him, he smiled against me lips before pulling me into the house.

He pinned me against the wall, deepening the kiss. I let out a small moan as he pressed himself against me. Short after I felt his hands travel from my face to my hips, he picked me up, instinctively I wrapped my legs around him and moaned again. Cade broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to mine, "You have got to stop doing that" I say still trying to catch my breath. "I know, but today we are exploring Greece, we can save that for tonight" he said while putting me back down and giving me a peck on the lips. I rolled my eyes and went to the bedroom to change into the swimsuit I had picked out earlier.

After changing I turned to the door to find Cade smirking in the door way, "How long have you been standing there" I said while approaching him. "Long enough to see that gorgeous body again" He ran his hands up and down my sides, both his actions and words made me blush. I tried to hide my bright red cheeks in his chest, he laughed a little before lightly rubbing my back. Cade then slipped past me to go change himself. To keep myself occupied I went to the bathroom and threw my hair up in a bun, it was a bit windy outside and last thing I need in my is more knots in my hair. "Ready" I heard his deep husky voice call out from the bedroom. I skipped in happily with a big grin. He smiled at me as he grabbed my waist and leading me out the door.

Today was going to be perfect.

We walked back down the beautiful streets and past γιαγιά's house. Short after we made it to the pier where the entrance to the beach was. Hand in hand Cade lead me to the clean white sand, we slipped off our sandals and continued down to find a place to set up camp for the day. Soon we found an open cabana with an outdoor bed thing. Cade asked me if it was ok and I nodded excitedly.

He set our stuff down and took off his shirt, revealing his hundreds of tattoos and chiseled body. "It's rude to stare Collins" he said while throwing his shirt at me. I stuck my tongue out in response.

After I took off my dress, I dragged Cade to the beautiful blue water.

We waded deeper into the ocean before I couldn't reach anymore, right as a wave came crashing towards us I screamed and grabbed onto Cade's shoulders. He was standing fine still, with the wave barely touching his face. I knew the man was taller than me but it became very apparent now that I was clinging to him since the seafloor seemed so far.

"A bit scared are we?" he asked with his eyebrows raised, "Shut up" I splashed some water in his face. He smirked before throwing me in the air, launching me deeper into the ocean. I let out one last scream before the water consumed me.

Right as I returned the surface another wave took me under, forcing me to the bottom again. Panic washed over me, I tried to return but again the greek waves pushed me down. I fought against the water before a pair of strong hands grabbed me pulling me to the surface finally. I gasped for air, clinging to Cade. He didn't say a word, he just waded his way through the water still holding me. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, finally feeling safe again.

He made it back to the shoreline and sat me down, "I'm so sorry Anna, I had no idea the waves were so strong" Cade finally said, not making eye contact. I didn't say anything but just hugged him. He wrapped his strong inked arms around my waist. I kissed his shoulder, letting him know I wasn't mad. We walked back to the cabana and laid in the sun for awhile.

With the sun beaming down warming my skin, and Cade holding my hand, I felt complete. Soon I feel asleep in the sun.

Cade's POV
----------------
I opened my eyes to see Anna asleep, always tired, I thought while shaking my head. She was still holding my hand, I still felt guilty about her almost drowning because of me. I should have just splashed her instead of putting her in danger like that. I promised to protect her and I literally threw her into danger. I will never forget that feeling when I saw her come up just for her to be pushed back down by the waves. Luckily the water is so clear I could see her under the water to grab her. Anna clinged to me for dear life when I brought her to the surface. I couldn't tell if she was crying or if her hair was dripping, but I knew she was scared and that's enough for me to want to kill someone for it.

I already got rid of her cousin, but that was only the start for my reign of vengeance. I planned to kill the entire Montgomery family once Anna was officially my wife.

Anna rolled onto my chest and place her leg between mine. I smiled down at her and lightly rubbed her back. After an hour of her sleeping I looked at my phone and saw it was 5pm now. I shook Anna awake and told her we needed to head home so we could get ready for dinner. She sleepily put her dress on, covering her tiny swimsuit. And I wasn't a big fan of the suit since I saw all of the men at the beach checking her out, I wish I could kill of all the sex crazed lunatics for even looking at her. Anna nudged me, snapping me from my trance. I took her hand, intertwining her tiny fingers with mine. She tried to hide her smile, but I still saw it. "We can explore the city more tomorrow, ok?" She smiled up at me and nodded in excitement.

We soon made it back to the house, "I need to check some emails really quick, go take a shower. I'll meet you up there in a couple of minutes" I kiss her forehead before she jogged up the stairs. I heard the shower turn on as I opened my laptop.

After responding to some I went up to the bedroom to find Anna walking around in just her bra and thong. I knew if I stood there and watched until she noticed I would get an adorable reaction from her. So thats what I did.

I stood in the doorway for 10 minutes

Always off in her own world

I thought to myself, she was humming to herself and skipping around the room trying to get ready. Her hair was still wet and a mess, and she had no makeup on. She finally saw me and took a step back out of shock, "H-how were you standing there" she said trying to cover up her exposed body with her arms. "Long enough Love" I said while approaching her.

She put her face into her hands, trying to hide her now red cheeks. I laughed at her and kissed her head before entering the bathroom to take a shower myself. I heard a blow dryer turn on for a couple of minutes before the bathroom door closed, letting me know she had left. I sighed, and let the cold water wash over me.

Even with the water being cold, it still felt like it was burning my skin. I rinsed off the soap and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked out to see Anna out on the balcony probably taking in the view. I smiled at her and got ready myself.

Then a small pair of hands wrapped around me and I felt a pair of soft lips kissing my back. I turned around and smiled down at her. She had her beautiful smile across her face, "I really like it here" she said, tracing another tattoo on my stomach. "Yeah? Well we can come here whenever you want" I said brushing a hair out of her face. Anna smiled into my chest and tightened her grip on me.

Finally after having to pry Anna off me, we made it back to my Grandmothers house for dinner. We walked into a traditional greek meal of taramasalata, tzatziki, melitzanosalata, moussaka, dolmades, and much more. "Wow γιαγιά, you went all out tonight" "But of course Cade! Your fiancé has probably never had a real traditional greek meal!" γιαγιά said excitedly while returning to the kitchen. She poured us some water and we sat down to eat.

Anna seemed to enjoy the food and continued to make conversation with my grandmother. They talked about life and my youth sadly. But the evening was perfect.

This was the most normal I have felt in my entire life.