- 𝟕𝟔

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     IT DIDN'T take long for rosaline to get herself ready to go out again. out of what someone had brought up for their clothes she'd taken her pick.

     it felt refreshing to be able to have some new clothes after spending months in the same thing. the girl had decided to put on a khaki cami top, and camo sweats.

     she quickly made her way outside where rick, daryl, and carol were speaking. rhaegar sat on the porch, feasting on some dog food that had been brought over by people from the pantry.

     "we'll all be staying in the same house tonight." rick decided.

     rosaline quirked a brow, "how come? there something wrong?"

     "it's just so that they can't split us up," he answered.

     she nodded. meanwhile, daryl was not liking how quickly rosa was getting used to this community. he still believed that all may not be as it seems - just like back at the terminus.

     when the evening came, everyone had decided to camp out in the living room together. rosaline was beginning to put judith to sleep as rick paced around the room impatiently. he was still on edge.

     from the side, her boyfriend leaned in to watch whilst she placed the girl down in the cot gently. judith cooed, sleepily eyes darting around the room finding anything that moved interesting.

     michonne had just come out of the shower, "how long was i in there for?"

     "not long." rosaline chuckled.

     "twenty minutes." rick jerked his chin at her.

     the woman grinned sheepishly, "god, i could not stop brushing." she watched as the former sheriff took a step, taking a good look at his features, "huh. i've never seen your face like that."

     he looked down with a crooked smile feeling his face, "that's what i felt before and after."

     rosaline turned to daryl, taking stray strands of hair out of his face, "you go in the shower yet?"

     the man shook his head, "nah i was waiting for everyone else to go first."

     "before you go to sleep, make sure to go get one. " she smirked, "if not, i'll drag you in there with me; i fancy another evening shower."

     he scoffed about to say something but the knock of the door interrupted him. rick went to open it revealing deanna.

     "wow." she muttered examining his face, "i didn't know what was under there. listen, i don't mean to interrupt. i just wanted to stop by and see how you're all settling."

     the older woman took one look around the living room, seeing that all of the group were still present with each other.

     deanna blinked, "oh my. staying together. smart."