Chapter 26

"In the beginning, I was not used to it. Fortunately, there is room. But now I am getting used to it, but if I have the ability, I still have to build the house." Bai Mu thought about how to develop in the future, and did not notice the Celtic tone. There is something wrong with the middle.

  "Well, I will try my best to let you live in a comfortable house as soon as possible." Hearing Bai Mu's answer, Celter was a little relieved.

  "Then let's work hard together." Seeing his unusually serious expression, Bai Mu thought that it would be wrong for them to work hard together. Celtic smiled happily when he heard this, showing a row of white teeth. Hey, how come there are no canine teeth? Bai Mu looked at his neat teeth and thought.

  After sitting for a while, Bai Mu estimated that the time was almost up, and the two of them had gone out of space, and as expected, the clay pot was already full of sweet sap. Bai Mu held the back basket, Celt simply covered the clay pot with animal skins and put it in the back basket. Bai Mu stuffed the vacant area of ​​the back basket with potatoes and sweet potatoes, and then put a large bundle of sweet potato vines on the back basket to take back for planting.

  After getting it right, the two returned with a full load. Along the way, Celt worried about the sap in the clay pot overflowing, flying very slowly and try to keep it steady. After returning home, Celtic quickly helped Bai Mu put down his back, fearing to tire him. The two have not been together yet Celtic has shown obvious wife-serving attributes. Then Bai Mu hurriedly checked the clay pot, but fortunately, not a lot of sap overflowed.

  Seeing the two brought them back, Anqiluo also brought back a lot of things to help. And Lei Zhe, who adhered to Anqiluo whenever he had time, followed the pace of his little lover. Since the two confirmed the relationship, he has spent most of his time at Celtic's home. Today, at the request of Anqiluo, he helped him get a lot of blue wood and green vines and left one here.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what did you bring back? I have never seen it before." Anqiluo asked curiously, looking at the potatoes, sweet potatoes and sweet potato vines placed on the ground.

  "These are all for food, and not only are they delicious and full, they can also be stored for a long time."

  Upon hearing Bai Mu's introduction, the two of Anqiluo immediately beamed their eyes and looked eagerly at the one placed on the ground. Sweet potatoes and potatoes. Bai Mu speechless people here may be really hungry in winter, and they are particularly excited when they hear food that can be stored for a long time.

  Then Bai Mu took a few potatoes and asked Angelo to scrape the skins clean and cut them into pieces, ready to make potato stew at night. Lei Zhe also followed Anqiluo to help him. Celt moved the clay pot full of tree sap to the corner and put it away.

  In the evening, Bai Mu made a pot of potato stew, and made a lot of sweet potatoes buried under the fire and roasted. Anqiluo was worried that the two adult orcs would not be full and grilled some meat.

  After supper was finished, Bai Mu pulled out a roasted sweet potato from under the fire, wanting to taste it first. But the sweet potato was too hot, and his hand that reached out to take the sweet potato was hot and retracted, and the sweet potato fell to the ground with a snap.

  "Let me see, is there any injury?" Seeing that he was scalded while chatting absent-mindedly with Lei Zhe, Celter came over with a worried look and placed his hand in his palm and looked carefully. Well, fortunately, it's just a little red and not burned.

  "It's okay, I haven't been scalded." Bai Mu's rare face blushed, and his eyes drifted around a little embarrassingly. When he saw Anqiluo and Lei Zhe looking at them with ambiguous faces, his face was even redder. Damn why this man looks so good-looking, especially this good-looking man still looks at you with concern, his eyes are gentle enough to drown. There are also those two onlookers, what's so good about them, they are more numb and crooked.

  "Worry a little bit later." After confirming that Bai Mu was not injured, Celter let go of his hand very reluctantly, really wanting to hold it for a lifetime. Then Celt took over Bai Mu's work, pulling out the roasted sweet potatoes from the fire, and then breaking them apart and handing them to Bai Mu after they were not hot. Seeing that Bai Mu nodded and said that he was familiar, he took two more and handed them to Anqiluo and Lei Zhe.

  "We found this in the forest. Bai Mu said it was delicious. You can try it." With Bai Mu's lessons learned, Lei Zhe didn't let Anqiluo go directly to get the roasted sweet potatoes. Instead, he took it by himself, opened it carefully, and handed it to Anqiluo after blowing it cold. Angelo took it and smiled sweetly at his sweet lover.

  "What's so fragrant?" At this moment, Tabor, who hadn't seen people all day long, came back from the wild, and he smelled a sweet smell as soon as he entered the cave. Hastily leaned forward.

  "Roasted sweet potatoes are delicious. Big brother they brought back from the forest today, and Big Brother Bai Mu personally roasted them." Anqiluo Yang took a few bites of the roasted sweet potatoes.

  "I want to eat, I want to eat." Taber's snacks actually started to secrete a lot of saliva just now when he smelled the aroma. He yelled and flew over, and Celt gave him the biggest roasted sweet potato. The little lion smiled so much that he couldn't see his teeth. The eldest brother really loved him the most. He alternately held the slightly hot sweet potatoes with his two small paws, wishing to take a bite immediately.

  He saw that everyone was eating the steaming, fragrant roasted sweet potatoes, and he was very greedy, no matter whether it was hot or not, he broke the sweet potatoes and couldn't wait to take a bite. Suddenly the sweet smell filled his mouth, and his burned wooden tongue was completely ignored by him. Bai Mu looked at his anxious look, trying to stop him from being anxious, worrying that he would burn his tongue.

  "It's easy to lie down, and the paint is so hot." (It's hot, so delicious.) The little lion said slurredly, trying to solve the tempting roasted sweet potato in his hand.

  Bai Mu saw that the little lion was not scalded and he was eating very happily, and he had to sigh that the orcs were really rough and thick from the inside out. And roasted sweet potatoes are very popular whether on earth or in another world.

  This time they brought back a lot of sweet potatoes, and Bai Mu baked them all. Set aside a portion for Celt to send to Uncle Barron. After Celtic ate ​​two roasted sweet potatoes, he went to Uncle Barron's to deliver something.

  At dinner, the two of Bai Mu ate very late for lunch and ate quite a lot, so they ate less at night than usual. In the end, all the grilled meat made by Angelo was left, ready to be eaten the next day. It was dark after eating, and Bai Mu couldn't see clearly when he wanted to boil sugar water under the dim firelight. In the end, I had to wait for the next morning to process.

  At night Celtic and Bai Mu sneaked into the space after they fell asleep in Anqiluo, and they wanted to plant all the land that was vacated after the harvest in the afternoon.

  The next day, Bai Mu started to boil sugar early in the morning, while Anqiluo was cooking green vines while watching Bai Mu boil sugar distractedly.

  "The divine envoys that the Great Witch descended this time seem to be more powerful than those that came before in the legend." In the Great Witch's cave, the patriarch and the Great Witch sat face to face. The patriarch's face was full of smiles, and he could see that he was very satisfied with what Bai Mu had brought. "He taught the people in the tribe how to preserve meat for a long time, and there is more than one. He also made many very practical things. I really look forward to what he will teach everyone to do next."

  "Patriarch, Bai Mu is not an ordinary divine envoy, he is the darling of the great god." The great witch looked at the patriarch seriously, and said somewhat mysteriously.

  When the patriarch heard this, he was very surprised and asked: "Is the great witch true? Did the great god send down the oracle?" "It doesn't matter, we just have to wait for the divine agent and try our best to keep him." Give the patriarch a definite answer, but smiled.

  "It's no wonder that Bai Mu knows so many things, as well as those magical tools." The patriarch murmured to himself. At this time, he had firmly believed that the great god must have sent the oracle.

  "What a great honor it is for the God's Envoy to stay in our tribe! The Celtic boy is really lucky, and he can pick up a God's Envoy when he goes out for trials." The patriarch is obviously very proud of this, but Celtic has seen him since childhood. To grow up.

  "Selter is a good young man, he and the envoy are very good." Da Wu's impression of Celtic is also very good.

  "Oh, but that kid is really disappointing. The relationship with Bai Mu hasn't made any progress after such a long time. The young orcs in the tribe were just watching at first, and now they have not felt the male breath in Bai Mu. Gearing up, I was eager to try. If Bai Mu is chased away by others, I don't think he will have time to cry. If other tribes know that the divine envoy is in our tribe, they will definitely send excellent orcs. With Bai Mu's excellent conditions, it must be It will attract more suitors, and then Celtic will be more dangerous.” The patriarch thought of this and was anxious. He was very optimistic about Celtic, but Nishizawa said that this stupid boy was stunned. No progress. He's really anxious to death, unsuspecting brat.

  "Da Wu, do you want to mention how the stunned boy pursues female?" The patriarch began to go to the doctor in a hurry and asked the Da Wu who could not have a partner.

  "You figure it out by yourself." Da Wu Hei Xian, this clan is really worried.

  "Then I would like to mention him a little after I go back." The patriarch always felt uneasy, eagerly hoping to teach Celt, and bid farewell to the big witch after a while.

  "Alvin, you are going there." Casey called to Alvin, who was holding many green canes and followed his beast father. Casey was once the most beautiful and most popular female of the Winged Lion tribe. But after Bai Mu came, he became second.

  Alvin looked at Casey hesitantly, wondering if he should say. They all know that Casey likes Celtic and think Celtic is worthy of him. But even if he doesn't say it now, he will know when he teaches other females in the tribe.

  "I'm going to Anqiluo's house." Alvin replied evasively.

  "Why did you bring so many green canes to his house?" Casey looked at him puzzledly with a pair of big amber eyes.

  "These are useful for learning to knit back baskets." Alvin evaded.

The author has something to say:
Love rivals are the catalyst for JQ, do you want to make it lively?
Thank you Yuyu's mine