two🖤

march 11, 2018

taurus📲

we pulled up to the school getting out, everybody watching as usual.

"nya, i got some to show you c'mere." i said pulling her arm giving her my airpods.

she put the airpods on bobbing her head,

"this shit fye, when you recorded it?" she asked giving them back.

"last night, you fuck wit it?"

she nodded her head, "if you mixed it a lil bit and made the beat lower it would be better. now when you gone stop playin and actually drop yo music?"

i waved her off, "when i show yo dad."

"boy youon need my father to come up, you already got yo lil fan base. but imma show him, send it to me." she smiled.

"i need you on it too," i nudged her.

"uhn uhn, that music shit ain't for me. ian finna sing, i can help you produce it though."

i shook my head, "how you not finna show everybody how talented you are?"

she shrugged her shoulders, "cause ion wanna be in my fathers shadow, you feel me? but for you issa different story, you talented tremani."

i kissed my teeth, "what i said about the government? but love you gang."

we did our little handshake, i hugged her and went our separate ways to class.

i was sitting in my history class daydreaming,

i know i've been close with nylasia before her father became a big ass record label owner and producer, but i hope she know ion only fuck wit her because of what her father do.

i love that girl...

someone nudged my shoulder.

"you thinking about fucking nya again?" wooski asked sitting next to me.

i punched his shoulder, "ion think about fucking dat girl, quit playin on my top."

"oh aight, you thinking about what y'all kids finna look like?" he said laughing.

i shook my head laughing.

i got to leave class early for ball, i got into the change room putting on my jersey and shorts.

"when yo gone drop nigga?" a boy named trey on the ball team asked, everybody nodded in agreement.

i shrugged, "whenever i can get my music to diddy."

"he ah old head, he won't understand how good yo music is. drop that shit by your lonely." he replied.

everybody say that shit.

"man, y'all always on me. i'll drop it then, y'all betta tune df in then." i dapped them all up on our way to the gym to get this practice in.

********

nylasia🧚🏾‍♀️

i left the class as the bell rang.

replied to all the hi's, hey's, and tell diddy i said hi, before i reached my locker.

"whew, that do get tiring as hell. it's always how's yo daddy and never how's nylasia." i switched my books.

"how's nylasia?" someone asked, i closed my locker looking up.

"man get tf outta my face," i said shaking my head.

"damn, maybe das why nobody ask how's nylasia." darrall said putting his hands up.

"anybody but you, fuck you." i said trying to walk away.

he chased after me, "man i said i was sorry."

"sorry don't mean none, it's what you do after the sorry."

he kissed his teeth.

"what you want from me now?" i asked him.

wooski came outta nowhere flicking my forehead. "big forehead ass," he laughed.

i flipped him off, "leave my forehead alone ugly."

wooski looked at darrall, "fuck you want from her now?"

"exactly what i said, weird as hell."

tremani came over putting his arm around my shoulder, "when we finna leave y'all?"

"whenever liyah come, shawty be takin so damn long." wooski said.

"she ain't coming wit us today, she got shit she gotta do, so we can leave now."

darrall shook his head, "imma hit you later aight?" then left.

"fuck he want from you?" tremani asked looking down at me.

i shrugged my shoulders, "we going to my crib to work on yo song, aight?"

he nodded his head and we left.

______________

comment, vote, share🤍