three🖤

nylasia🧚🏾‍♀️

i shrugged my shoulders, "we going to my crib to work on yo song, aight?"

he nodded his head and we left.

"i'm home." i yelled entering my house, wooski and taurus took they shoes off going into the kitchen.

they both gave my mom a hug, "hey mama."

i shook my head, these mfs be hitting on my moms so much it's embarrassing.

"tell y'all mama's we still going out this weekend, we tired of y'all kids." she said getting some drinks out the refrigerator.

"where'd your husband run off to this time?" i asked.

"your father, left to new york after you left for school this morning. he won't be back until thursday night." she closed the fridge leaving the kitchen.

i shrugged my shoulders, "let's go into the lil studio downstairs aight? you dropping that song tonight!"

wooski nodded as we headed to the basement.

i smiled, he gone be big asl soon just watch.

he put the headphones in holding up his phone, "play that g herbo never cared beat."

i hit record, turning up the beat as well as his mic.

wooski was sitting next to me getting bout high as hell, "this shit right here gone put him on the big map," i nodded in agreement.

"fasho!"

after a couple of hours in the studio the final product came out.

"okay, i think you should make a music video to this one and drop it tonight cause it'll get hella recognition." i said as he got out the booth.

wooski started snapping, "hit up dinero to film, put all of chicago on while you at it."

taurus nodded in agreement calling him.

********

taurus📲

after recording my never cared remix, everybody left the scene going home.

i walked back to my crib with wooski and nya.

"i'm so proud of you pooh." nylasia said geeking.

i gave her a side hug, "you is my number one girl for real. music video finna drop on youtube exactly at 10:30."

"all of chicago finna be bumping this on c!" wooski said dapping me up.

we got to my crib entering the living room.

nylasia and wooski gave my moms a hug.

"nyalasia combs, ain't you supposed to be home? your father gone be mad if he find you out here." my mama said.

"man, he in new york as we speak. as long as mama know i'm here i'll be fine." she replied back.

we was up in my room for a couple hours when we decided to check youtube, seeing how the song was doing so far.

nya was cheesing hella hard, tears in eyes and everything. "you at 102k views man!"

wooski tackled the hell outta me, "we told you bro, now go ahead and change your name cause mrdotoomuch ain't it no more."

"ain't nun wrong with mrdotoomuch, fuck outta here. right ny?" i said waving him off.

she scratched her head turning around.

"wow, das how it is?" i sat down mesmerized by how much people actually mess wit my music.

"everybody call you polo, go by that." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"and you said 'i'm polo g stressing who' in the song anyways. everybody call you dat shit and it's rolls of the tongue." wooski added.

i nodded in agreement.

my phone was ringing and i picked up answering.

"lil capalot, BITCH." blast yelled from behind the screen.

i laughed shaking my head. "you already know what it is, on foenem grave."

"look at you finna be all hollywood and shit. 'capalot been grinding shorty gon' get to that bread' head ass." he said laughing.

"man fuck outta here, ain't nobody finna be all hollywood, we all gone be onnat come up." i said reassuring him.

i refuse to be like all these rap niggas, my whole team finna get put on. we all gone eat.

"as df you should, put your whole team on." ny said sitting next to me.

"fasho, and you gone be right beside me. like i said before, my number one girl."

_______________________

now y'all know everything ain't gone be a smooth road, here come all the drama after ts.

comment, vote, share🤍