five🖤

june 17, 2019

polo🥳

i was sitting on the tour bus thinking about how nya and i still haven't talked.

she ain't even congratulate me on my first album.

"she'll come around bro, it's only been a week." wooski said nudging my shoulders.

i shook my head, "nah, after what i did to her. ion think we ever finna talk again."

it wasn't on purpose.

after i got that deal from colombia records i had to sign it.

i wasn't finna stay in the hood, i had to get out.

she prolly thinking i used her and shit, that's what it looks like though.

ion want her to find out the real truth or that will fuck up her relationship with her father and ion want that.

their bond is cool as hell.

we're one of the lucky ones, we both grew up with both our parents at home and i know what it's like to be close wit your pops.

i wanna get back in touch with her, but i know i cant.

nylasia🧸

"y'all tryna come to my crib after?" i asked and they all nodded.

"i found somebody you might know down at the popeyes." i yelled slamming the door.

we got back to my crib and my moms was in the living room with taurus' mom, leia, and leilani.

what the fuck.

leilani and leia ran towards me hugging me.

"hey y'all!" i screamed hugging them back.

"we missed you miss capalot." leilani said nudging me.

i laughed awkwardly picking up leia.

am i missing something?

"hey cute thang, what you on girl?"

she chuckled, "youon wanna know."

i laughed putting her down.

"she off that skittles pack." liyah said chiming in.

i went into the living room giving tremani's mom a hug.

"you look good," i said and she did a lil spin.

my mom looked behind me, "is that mr christian?" she said with her arms out.

he hugged her back, "in the flesh."

everybody was chopping it up with each other and for some reason i was hoping tremani would pop up out of nowhere to surprise me too.

but he didn't.

christian and darrall was in christian's new room, while liyah, leilani, and i was in mines.

"i'm surprised you ain't go on tour with my brother." she said sitting on my bed.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "huh?"

she gave me a confused look, "he told me y'all was still cool and the only reason you ain't on tour was because of school..."

what the fuck.

"lani. i haven't talked to him since we graduated, he ghosted ya girl." i tried laughing it off.

now it was her turn as she furrowed her eyebrows, "huh?"

liyah sat there just as confused, "y'all betta become nancy drew and get to the bottom of this shit."

"he's here in beverly hills, wanna pull up on him?" she asked.

"uhn, uhn. hell no."

i am too scary for that, what i look like?

cause i know if i see him, imma put my hands on him.

"you scared to catch a charge? cause i ain't, let's go." liyah said getting up.

leilani got up too, "and if y'all need an alibi, i'm right here too."

"ain't you supposed to be on his side? family over anything." i said leaving my room.

"you is family." she said shrugging.

____________

comment, vote, share🤍