seven🖤

nylasia🧸

"i missed you nylasia." he whispered.

"i missed you too taurus." i mumbled.

i pulled away from the hug.

you is not this mfs friend, stick to the plan.

i smiled at him one more time before i decked him straight in the face.

i forgot i was wearing rings, oh well.

blood instantly came dripping from his face as he took a few steps back.

i be ghetto on the regular, but today a mf gone be extra ghetto.

instantly a crowd came to what seemed to be a fight.

"you think i was really gone be buddy buddy with you after allat shit you did to me taurus? huh?" i yelled slapping his face again.

"c'mon shordy you know it wasn't on purpose-"

i interrupted him with a laugh.

"it wasn't on purpose? aight, fuck you bruh. you used me the same way you said you wasn't going to. we grew up together and yet you still played me."

tjay tried pulling me off of him but i slapped the fuck outta him too.

liyah and leilani was there backing me up.

"you told us that you ain't bring ny because she had school bro..." leilani added.

i shook my head, holding back the tears.

as much as i try to get through an argument without crying, it never works.

"you hurt me taurus, you taught me to not trust nobody, i really loved you man." i took a few steps back.

"i love you too-"

i shook my head, "passed tense, loved you. now i jus have love for you. don't lie on the relationship we got no more cause there isn't one, keep my name out ya mouth and forget about me wit yo whole heart."

i turned my back starting to walk away, "how i'm supposed to forget about you?"

i damn near broke my neck turning back around, "df do you mean how i'm supposed to forget about you? you haven't talked to me for a year nigga. it would've been longer if i hadn't pulled up on you. you got me all the way fucked up."

he walked up closer to me trying to hug me.

i started punching his chest, tears falling down my eyes. "you can't do that no more, hugging me ain gone fix these problems! you changed me, i don't even know who i am anymore..."

polo🥳

"i missed you nylasia." i whispered.

"i missed you too taurus." she mumbled.

she pulled away from the hug smiling at me.