fifteen🖤

a couple days later.

july 18, 2019

nylasia🧸

"nylasia!" my dad yelled, and i ran down the stairs.

i stood in front of his office, "yes, daddy?"

he nodded his head towards the chair, indicating that i needed to sit down.

i sat down furrowing my eyebrows.

"how you been?" he asked me.

"just coolin' what's wrong pops? you straight?" i replied.

"mane, this ain't 'bout me, peach. we ova' hea' to talk 'bout you." 

i sat back getting comfortable, "you know i like talkin' 'bout myself, what ya' want to know?"

he put his elbows on the table, "you been talking to taurus?"

"yea... why?"

"y'all cool?"

i nodded, "why you acting like that?"

he sighed hella loud, "its something i gotta tell you, shit about ya' graduation after party."

i looked at him, "you gone speak or not?"

he sighed again, "only reason taurus ain't talk to you for ah' year is 'cause ah' me." he simply said.

i crossed my arms, "you gone have to say more than that pops."

"i'm surprised he ain't tell you."

i gave him a confused look, "ain't you used to hate him? why all ah' sudden you advocating for him?"

"it ain't his fault peach. remember when you saw us on the porch that night?"

i nodded.

"i told him he gotta stay away from you or i would ruin his career. i told him i would talk to colombia records and make sure his career was hurt. i'm sorry."

i sat there in shock, not saying a thing.

before i knew it he was sitting next to me.

he wiped the tears forming that i didn't know i had.

i moved his hand away quickly.

got up and left his office.

"peach!" he yelled.

i ignored him.

my mama out right now, liyah ass is always sleep, and everybody i talk to on the tour.

i need somebody to vent to, a shoulder to cry on, someone's presence to just sit in silence at least.

i stomped back into my father's office, taking a seat. he looked up surprised.