seventeen🖤

one day before.

december 13, 2019

polo🥳

i was sitting down in my room playing 2k and crystal was in the bathroom.

she got out standing at the door way, just staring at me.

i looked up at her, turning my attention back to the tv.

"wassup bae?" i asked her.

"nothing." she mumbled, jumping on my bed spreading her body.

i shrugged my shoulders, continuing the game.

she sighed hella loud.

i shook my head pausing the game turning my attention back at her.

"wassup wit' you, g?"

she looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't.

"what if i was pregnant, like what would you do? what would you say?" she blurted out.

i shrugged, "shit i always wanted a kid, but ion think we ready right now. you got your whole fashion and makeup line you gotta worry about. and i got my music."

she nodded her head, and sighed of relief.

"okay good. cause ion think we ready to have kids either. i was scared you was gone say something different."

i motioned for her to come close to me, i hugged her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"you wanna go get something to eat?" i asked and she nodded.

liyah💘

i was laying down on nya's bed when all of a sudden i got a feeling that shit ain't right.

that bitch crystal is pregnant hoe.

i looked at nya for a while, furrowing my eyebrows.

she turned looking back at me giving me the stank face.

"bitch fuck is you looking at." she bucked.

i gave her the finger, sticking my tongue out. "you so mean fa' no reason."

i sat up, "but girl, it's something that's been weighing on me and it has not been going away."

she paused the tv turning to me, "what you mean? don't tell it's your intuition and shit."

i mugged her, "it is."

"what's it about this time?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"polo and crystal." i mumbled.

she widened her eyes, "lawd i hope you wrong about whatever this shit is."

"i think she pregnant. ion even think she is i know ha' ass is pregnant." i demanded.