Chapter 28

When the patriarch finished speaking, he was very pleased to see Celtic's face being taught, and patted him on the shoulder to make him work hard.

  Nishizawa, who was waiting for his father in the cave, and Eli, who had not left, were very curious. The patriarch mysteriously called Celtic out and murmured for a long time, what did he say?

  Lei Zhe, who had a good hearing, listened to the conversation between them without fail, with a clear expression on his face. Then he began to struggle again. Anqiluo is now his lover, and when he grows up, the two will become a partner. Do you want to try the patriarch's method to make Anqiluo like him more?

  But the patriarch and Celt had forgotten that the little lion was at home today, and he also heard the patriarch’s N methods of pursuing females. Keeping this in mind, the little lion decided to himself that he would find time to find Feige to verify the patriarch's tricks. So the enthusiastic patriarch inadvertently taught the child badly.

  In the next few days, Celtic's home was very lively, and several people from Irvine came to learn knitting skills. And the orcs in their house will send some prey. In this way, Ilvin and Xize did not refuse to stay for dinner.

  Casey also came to report every day these days, but he didn't make any trouble, just obediently followed everyone to learn to knit the back. Seeing Casey's performance, Anqiluo and the others were relieved. There is no need to worry about the wayward and proud Casey making a temper, and what happened.

  In addition to sending prey every day, Zakli, who is dumb and honest, also sends some fruits that females like, and he didn't name anyone individually. Celtic had just sent it to everyone, and used it all to entertain Xize and the others, making Cyril itch with anger. Every time he eats fruit, he is always vicious like having a grudge against the fruit. And Casey, knowingly or unconsciously, always sits next to Cyril and says that Cyril has a big brother, otherwise they won't have fruit. Others always smirked secretly at this time, and Bai Mu felt that Cyril and Casey were really cute.

  One thing that makes Bai Mu feel wrong these days is that Celtic is very sticky to him. When he walked there, Celter wagged his tail and followed there. This was taught by the patriarch, and Lie was afraid of Lang Lang. It is said that this was taught by the envoy who came before.

  Bai Mu hadn’t noticed the subtle atmosphere between the females in the house. These days he was knitting small backs for Tabor to use for females. Originally, this should be Searle’s business, but now he and Lei Zhe are both Busy helping this group of females cut the blue wood strips.

  The little lion has also been very good recently, staying at home every day and helping everyone out from time to time. No matter what happened to him, he watched everyone busy, or turned into a beast and rolled on the ground.

  Bai Mu saw that the little lion had no toys and no entertainment. He usually went out to play with his friends or hire cats and dogs in the nearby woods. Bai Mu remembered the bamboo dragonfly he played when he was a child, and wanted to get one for the little lion.

  Now Nishizawa and the others are almost learning, instead of using him to demonstrate from time to time, they only need to answer when they encounter a problem. So Bai Mu picked up the blue wood to make the first bamboo dragonfly in another world.

  Always paying attention to Bai Mu's movements, Celtic, who was always ready to serve him, saw Bai Mu squatting in front of the remaining blue wood and gesturing constantly, thinking that the blue wood strips were not enough, and he stepped forward to take over Bai Mu's work.

  "Come on, be careful of getting pierced by those burrs." Celtic gestured to grab the knife in Shiraume's hand.

  "No, I'll do it myself, you won't do this." Bai Mu waved his hand and refused, continuing to choose suitable blue wood.

  "Didn't I keep doing it these days?" Celt asked blankly without responding.

  "I don't want to make blue wood strips for weaving, but I want to make a toy for Xiao...um...Tab." Bai Mu always called Tabor a little lion in his heart. I almost made a mistake just now.

  "Toys? Is it a tool that can be played?" Celtic simply understood it literally, but can tools also be played?

  "It's a playable thing, but it's not a tool." Bai Mu explained, without stopping, he picked out a blue wood with a little finger on the top end from the blue wood and cut it down. About centimeters, a section of the cylinder with openings at both ends was found and a thicker blue wood was cut off.

  Bai Mu drilled a hole in the thin blue wood, then used a thicker blue wood to cut a rectangular blue wood block, drilled a hole in the middle of the cylinder, and cut a piece larger than a popsicle stick. Some cylinders are inserted into the holes and secured. This simple bamboo dragonfly is half done.

  Then Bai Mu got three green cane threads, twisted them together, and twisted them into a thicker thread. Then pass the thread through the small hole of the cylinder, wrap the thread around the round stick under the wood chip, insert the finished bamboo dragonfly into the cylinder, and pull the end of the thread exposed outside the cylinder. The bamboo dragonfly will fly.

  When Tabor heard that Bai Mu said he was going to make something for himself, he had already moved in front of Bai Mu and watched him play with the blue wood chips. The female who is knitting the back will also be curious to see what Bai Mu is doing. When they saw the little wood chip with its tail flying up, they all wanted to step forward and take a look.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what is this?" Tabor asked eagerly as he looked at the blue wood chips flying into the sky. The others stopped working and stood their ears up, waiting for Bai Mu to explain.

  "This is called Blue Dragonfly." Bai Mu pondered for a moment before answering. Because there is no bamboo here, only blue wood similar to bamboo, the bamboo dragonfly is broken into a blue dragonfly abruptly.

  "Does blue mean blue wood, and what is a dragonfly?" Taber was curious, why didn't he know what a dragonfly was?

  Bai Mu is very depressed now. Many animals and plants in another world are different from those on Earth. Listening to Tabor's tone, it is obvious that there are no dragonflies here. How should I explain it myself?

  "Dragonfly is a kind of flying insect in my hometown. Blue dragonfly looks like a dragonfly, so it is called blue dragonfly." Bai Mu said, handing the blue dragonfly to Tabor and teaching him how to play. Tabor quickly mastered the skills and started playing. Celtic looked softly at the big and small in a family, his mouth raised. After these females learn to knit, they have time to slowly unfold their most sought-after opportunities, but now they still have to keep an eye on them, not to allow other orcs to take advantage of the opportunity.

  "Bai Mu seems very interesting." Cyril looked at the blue dragonfly on the little lion's hand eagerly.

  "Why don't you try some more if I'm doing more?" Bai Mu asked tentatively when seeing several females and Anqiluo studying at home with a curious expression. After all, he was only interested in that stuff before the age of 10.

  "Okay, okay. It's better to be one by one." Cyril looked excited.

  "Well, Bai Mu simply teach us how to make blue dragonflies, okay?" Eli said embarrassedly and looked at Bai Mu, he just didn't want to trouble others so much. They are saying that they can give it to others. Nishizawa and Alvin agreed very much with Eli's proposal, but Anqilou didn't care.

  "This is a good way, Bai Mu, you can teach us." Casey looked at Bai Mu with big shiny eyes, pleading. He knows that few people can refuse his expression.

  "Okay, this is simple and easy to learn." Bai Mu looked at the group of beautiful youngsters with a childlike heart, and after getting his consent, they put aside the nearly completed back basket and started preparing to learn how to be a blue dragonfly with him. funny.

  So a group of older children started to learn how to make blue dragonflies enthusiastically under the guidance of Bai Mu. After they were done, they began to compare who did it well and who flew high, completely forgetting that their backs were not yet woven. Seeing this, Celt had to interrupt the group of playful people and let them continue to weave their backs. Just kidding these people for an extra day, he would lose a day alone with Bai Mu, so he learned earlier to get rid of them. Under Celtic's supervision, they completed their knitting in the afternoon, and Celtic was very satisfied with the result.

  At night, Celtic and Bai Mu entered the space, which became their daily routine. After entering the space, Celtic will go to work in the geography, and Bai Mu will hold the book in the space and study the planting of fruits and vegetables. Since Celtic learned to farm land, he has completely covered the work of geography and prevented Bai Mu from interfering.

  "Tomorrow Xize and the others won't have time to come over. Let's continue to find the plants you need in the forest." Celter chatted with Bai Mu who was sitting on the ground. He thought that those females had learned to knit back baskets, and then they would start teaching other females in the tribe to knit.

  "It's good, but I want to plant the sweet potatoes first." Bai Mu thought that the sweet potato vines had been back for so many days, so it's better to plant them first.

  "Then we'll plant the sweet potatoes first and then go to the forest." It doesn't matter if Celtic wants to grow sweet potatoes, it's not about being together with Bai Mu.

  "Good."

  "What do you think of our tribe?" Celt asked suddenly.

  Bai Mu put down the agricultural book in his hand, and after thinking about it, he said, "Although your tribe can’t live up to where I used to live, but everyone is very simple and enthusiastic. They get along very frankly, without any scheming, nor There will be people who think about calculating others all day long. The most commendable thing is the attitude towards your partner—one-hearted and unchanging. I am envious of the feeling of helping to grow old. Do you know? You can really be with us. There are very few people who help each other to the old."

  "We are a very sacred ritual to get together here. Only those who we like can hold the ceremony. After the ceremony is held, the great god will become the witness between the two, if that party If you betray the other party, you will be punished by the great god. However, even if there is no testimony from the great god, the orcs and females are very loyal to their partners. No matter what difficulties they encounter, they will never leave. I don't know what it is like with you. I can assure you that I will help my partner grow old, no matter what difficulties I encounter, I will never leave."

The author has something to say:
I'm very irritable and want to set up the table. Yesterday the elders in my family had 60 years of life, and they insisted on setting up a table at home. I was so busy all day that I didn't even drink any soup. What's the matter with your sister? ╮(╯_╰)╭ It’s a pity that my pot used six chickens and a catty of chicken broth. I was just waiting to drink the soup. The result was too sad. I didn’t drink it until I didn’t even mention it. Did not eat a bite of the meal. ~~~~(>_<)~~~~ The
most annoying thing is that I don’t even have time to update the text, so I will make up the two updates today, so the girls beat me up and go away to prepare for the second update.