Snow globe 11 day

This what Marinette and Chloe are wearing.

Damian POV

Damian POV

I watched Marinette and my sunflower finish their duet music video together. Mainly around how they knew trouble was coming when that ugly lying fox came to their class. I was nervous. They were here for one more week then they would be going back to Paris. They were only here since Jagged Stone brought them to a gala my father hosted.

And mine and Marinette birthday were coming into two days. Her boyfriend Roy Harper will be there for the party. I defeated how my own twin sister could date that archer clone. But I had no say in it so I didn't intervene. That didn't mean I didn't voice opinions. And so me and him are waiting for our girlfriend's to finish up. When they did my sister hugged her boyfriend. And I wrapped my arm around mine.

Marinette POV

"Damikins you and Nettiebug birthday is soon what are you two planning?" Chloe asked looking into my brother emerald green eyes.

"Yeah Midnight what are you two planning?" Roy asked me while kissing me on the forehead. I smiled then looked at Damian.

"We don't have anything planned. We actually haven't really talked about it." I answered them with all honesty. Damian nodded in agreement.

"WHAT!!!" Roy and Chloe shouted. Me and Damian shrugged. We didn't think much of it. Of course it felt nice when a party was thrown. But we didn't need a party and we're okay without a party.

Chloe Pov

I looked at Roy. I knew we both came to a mutual agreement. We were going to through a surprise birthday party for the Wayne twins. Even though he doesn't show it I know my boyfriend loves it. And as for Marinette she always appreciated it when people did something kind for her.

"Hey I need to go and change. I'll be right back." I said detaching myself from my wonderful grumpy boyfriend. He didn't look happy about that but let me go. Marinette agreed and gave her boyfriend who I still don't approve of a quick kiss on the cheek. He looked unhappy that she needed to go change as well. But let her go.