𝟎𝟔'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"our last day in the atl, what we finna do?" a.k asked and flopped on the couch.

"they got a li summer carnival, we can go there." pookie suggested.

"ouuu yes! what time it is?" nana asked and jumped up from the couch.

"goin on five, meet back down here at six?" tootie said and everybody agreed.

i took my time on going to get ready since i didn't really care for carnivals anyways.

i walked to the kitchen and grabbed the cranberry juice, i filled up a solo cup and mixed it with pineapple juice.

"ahh." i said after i took a sip, cranberry juice just hit different especially when it's cold.

i leaned on the counter and sipped my juice while scrolling down my feed on instagram.

"she dead wrong." i mumbled looking at this girls hair.

"takin my damn like back." i untapped the red heart and swiped up.

after i finished my juice, i went to my room and when i got there wiz was in my bed. he was laying down with one arm over his eyes and his hand in his pants.

"and you in here because?" i asked him while shutting the door.

"cause i can be." he mumbled.

"since when?" i asked and grabbed my duffle bag with my clothes in it.

"since na." he said and held up his thumb.

"booooo." i put my thumb down and grabbed my white beater.

i connected my phone to the speaker in the room and pressed shuffle on my playlist.

i grabbed all my clothes and walked into the bathroom, i was gonna take a quick shower and then start getting ready.
- - -

"you ridin wimme?" wiz asked me while we waited for nana and ace to come downstairs.

"i can if you want me to." i said.

"yes or no." he said giving me a straight face.

"that face make you look ugly, but yeah." he mugged me and i laughed.