Chapter 32

Looking at the sleeping Bai Mu, Celt thought that the house Bai Mu said must be built before they get married. Now if he makes love with Bai Mu, it will definitely affect Anqiluoand Tabor. .

    Bai Mu didn't show any uncomfortable reaction that night, and he slept soundly, letting Celtic who had been worried about him breathe a sigh of relief. Bai Mu woke up refreshed the next morning, while Celtic was a little faint with a pair of not so obvious dark circles.

    Of course, Celtic and Bai Mu slept together for the night. Of course, Anqiluo and Tabor couldn't escape the eyes. The two little guys looked at them with an ambiguous thief with a smile. Bai Mu calmly let them see, he was not a big girl or a little wife, so he was so shy. Having said that, the two of them did nothing.

    "Celt, I think the caves where the tribe people live should have a door to reduce and avoid similar situations. Even if they are attacked by some raptor, they can resist for a while, and wait until the orcs are rescued." This incident was mentioned to Bai Mu. Wake up, there is no door here. Let's not talk about the problem of being attacked by birds of prey. If a couple of orcs were suddenly intruded while they were making a man (beast?), they would not know if they would be scared to stop.

    "What kind of wooden door are you talking about?" Celtic was very happy for the people of Bai Mu's clan. Bai Mu had already begun to integrate into the tribe. What he thought of the door was the kind of wooden door in the space.

    "Not exactly, what I want to make is a wooden door woven from blue wood. You can weave a few more layers to make it stronger." Bai Mu thinks that there are no windows in the cave for ventilation. If the wooden door is sealed, it will be lowered. Breathability in the cave.

 "What should I do?" Celter looked at Bai Mu in confusion.

    "I already have a preliminary idea, Anqiluo, you call Lei Zhe, we need help"

     "Okay, Tabor go find Lei Zhe" Anqiluo thought that Tabor would fly now, let him go faster and ordered Tabor, who was immersed in eating baked potatoes. Tabor reluctantly put down the half eaten baked potatoes. Turned into a beast shape and prepared to fly over to call Lei Zhe. Before leaving the house, he turned around and said to the people of Bai Mu. " Don't finish eating the baked potatoes. Remember to save some for me. "

   " I see, go to snacks." BAi Mu joked when he looked at his cute little appearance. Seeing that they agreed too much, the little lion fluttered his wings and went out. Seeing his stumbling figure Celt thought to himself, Is Tabor gaining weight again? I have eaten too much recently. Will this one day be too fat to fly? After a while, the little lion invited Lei Zhe, a few people gathered together, and Bai Mu began to talk about his ideas they wanted Get the door as soon as possible, so as to reduce accidents. When their door is successful, they can be promoted in the tribe.

    Regard is very supportive of this. You must know that he is the only adult orc in Celtic's house. If he goes, When experiencing or being sent to other tribes to communicate, there is only Anqiluo and Tabor in the family. It is easy to get into trouble. Anqiluo
  absolutely supports Baimu, if the door he said is ready at night Sleeping at home will make you feel more at ease. Now that no one knows what accidents will happen.

    "I think we should talk to the patriarch and let him arrange for someone to help, and at the same time we can study. This will not only speed up the progress, but also allow more people to learn the technology. At that time, these people can take others to make the door, so that soon the caves in the tribe can be installed. "Selte thought about it if he only relied on a few of them. I don't know when other people's homes can install the wooden door.