5

Your eyes were fixated at the door of the room in which your two mafia rivals, a member and the leader of BTS was sitting. Taking a deep breath, you opened the door, ready to have a few long hours of confrontation with V and Jimin.

As soon as you opened the door, your eyes softened as you saw V holding onto Jimin's head and holding an ice pack at the back of his head where you hit him with the back of your gun.

A slight feeling of guilt erupted in your heart as you realised that the cause of his pain was you. Funny how you've killed several men earlier in your life but now, you were feeling guilty as you saw Jimin in such a terrible condition.

Shrugging your shoulders, you came inside the room, clicking your heels against the floor, making the two men aware of your presence in the room. As soon as your eyes held their gaze, you froze in your spot.

There was something in Jimin's eyes that reflected his pain, something that you could feel in your body. Forcefully, averting your gaze, you moved back to look at his head to see a swollen bulge because of the effect of your gun.

Gritting your teeth, you pulled out your phone and immediately called your brother in the room.

"Mark, please take him to the Infirmary and get his head wounds treated.", you said, averting your gaze from your brother. He was definitely looking at you suspiciously as he barely had any idea as to why you wanted to get your enemy's minor wounds treated.

Receiving no glance from you, he sighed and moved towards Jimin but just before he could pick him up, V stood in front of him, blocking his way.

"The reason for such a generous act?", he asked. He was smart, you knew that. No mafia would ever want to tend to their enemy's wound unless they had a motive. To top that, the generous act was coming from a ruthless human like you shocked him.

Shrugging your shoulders, you webbed a lie, "I need him in good health to torture him more. There's no use of torturing an already tortured weak human."

Taehyung's eyes which started to develop a slight feeling of gratefulness towards you for his friend disappeared as soon as the venomous words escaped your lips. His gaze turned cold and hard as he barely bothered to look at you.

Jimin's face was scrunched up in pain as you said, "Take him to the infirmary before the weak chicken faints here." You were trying to hide any sort of compassion your stupid heart tried to develop for him.

Mark nodded his head and Taehyung stepped aside. He knew that it was better to get Jimin's wounds treated now rather than to create another damage.

Once Mark and Jimin were out of sight, you looked around to encounter a ferocious stare from Taehyung. Ignoring the death glances he was giving you, you sat on the couch placed in a corner of the room and motioned for him to sit opposite you.

"Now, I'd appreciate it if you open your mouth and answer my questions without any webbed lies and tantrums.", you said and he scoffed.

Turning his face away from you, you sighed, nonetheless, you continued with the purpose you were here for.

"Why are you specifically targetting Dark Angels? Why were you so keen on having our vault?", you asked, with a sharp piercing gaze that anticipated a response from the young man sitting in front of you.

"I refuse to answer."

"Jimin's life is on stake.", you said as you heard the audacious answer of V. You paused for a second, letting Taehyung grab the information as you said, "Jimin is under Mark's supervision. I can get him killed with a single click of my finger."

His blood ran cold at your words. "Y-you can't kill Jimin."

"Oh I can. I'll need just one of you to get rid of your roots. I don't need to feed two men constantly to get you down. Killing him will just help me reduce the burden. So either you spill or..... Watch him die."

The man in question chose to remain quiet.

You sighed as you lifted up your phone in your hands, pressing a few buttons on it with a loud clicking sound. Arching one eyebrow at Taehyung, you questioned him again only to get a furious gaze in response.

"I'm the leader, torture me. Why are you after Jimin?", he ferociously said, enraged by your words.

"Oh love, I'm torturing you only. Seeing Jimin in torture is one hell of a torture for you. You think I'm a fool? Mafias would bear a physical torture on themselves but they will never bear a torture shaded towards their loved ones."

Gritting his teeth, he sat down on the chair again, trying to steady his breathing as he said, "I'm targetting Dark Angels for The Lioness.", he said.

"Now that was quite easy coming from you.", you commented, moving on to your next question.

"What beef do you have with The Lioness? Why are you after her so badly? You know she's one of the most powerful mafia women, she can get you killed with a snap of her finger, right?", you threatened, still not revealing your true identity.

Taehyung's eyes were a deep shade of red now, the bangs forming on his forehead was now sticking to his forehead as a result of his sweating. His body was trembling ever so lightly as if some old memories have been triggered to him.

His jaws were tightly clenched, giving you a definite view of his sharp jawline. "What beef you have with The Lioness?", you asked again, this time much slower than before.

"I want revenge from her for what she has done to me.", he said, his eyes going completely dark and dilated.

"I want her to feel all the pain she has made me go through. I want her to burn with the fire of pain just the way I've been burning. I want her to give a painful torture, a painful slow death, a death she gave me years ago.", his enraged voice said.

If words could kill, you would've been dead a long ago. Your whole body was tied under the spell of goosebumps as you heard about his endless hate towards you. Your mind couldn't think straight at the moment as only one thought roamed your mind -

If he knew I'm The lioness, he wouldn't hesitate to kill me.

You stood up from your chair, not having further courage to continue. His words didn't sound superficial to you in any way. Just before you could leave the room, Taehyung gripped your arm, preventing you from going away.

As a reflex of all the training you had, you shook your hand a little too harshly, making his arm throw back in the air and his shoulder to hit the nearby shelf.

He hissed in pain as he clutched his shoulder, slightly lowering his head in pain. It was then when you realised you had hit him with the back of your gun on his shoulder.

With a slight peek, you could see a redness forming there under his white shirt and you knew that the wound was too big. Before even you could realise what you were doing, your hand was already on his shoulder bones, removing his shirt slightly and tending to his wounds.

Most importantly, what you couldn't understand was.....

Why did you tend to the wounds of your Mafia Rival?