FIANCÉ?

Taehyung's P. O. V.

It's 7:14 at the moment, and I am being dragged by Jin towards the bathroom to get cleaned up for my first day at my job.

I was really thankful and happy to finally get a Job, Thanks to MR. JEON.

Yesterday, when I reached home, the first thing I did was call Jimine and Hobi, asking them to come over.

Once they all did, I jumped up from my place yelling 'I got a Job kiddos!'.

They were quite happy, hearing about the job and surprised about the fact of where I got it.

Ahhhh but why does it had to be at 8 am.

Finally, I gave up on my laziness, and went to do my daily routine.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower, using my favorite lucky strawberry flavored shampoo.

I got out wearing my cute blue robe and Jin gave me a suit.

"Wait why can't I wear cozy clothes?"

"Tae, it's the JEON CORP.! The biggest company in Korea, and your the PERSONAL SECRETARY! You gotta look presentable."

"but can I at least not wear a damn suit?"

"no"

"please?"

"no"

"pwease?"

"no"

Ok. Your not gonna listen like that. I'll have to use my secret powers.

"PWETTY PWEASEEEEEEE"

I whined, using my uncontrollable

..

The puppy eyes!

"Ughh. Fine"

"YaY"

"but I'll pick your clothes"

"okie"

He went towards my closet where only few clothes were left now, since I am being shifted, and came out with my outfit.

It was a white T-shirt, with a brown tie with white polka dots, a green half sweater and a black loose jeans.

"thanks hyungie"

"go change now, your already late"

I nodded. He went outside, preparing me my breakfast, and I quickly wore my clothes.

He gave me my breakfast, which I could already make out from it's smell, that it was amzingly delicious.

I am really going to miss it alot.

I finished it in 10 minutes and quickly made my way towards the door.

"Thank you Jinnie hyung. Will see you later"