16•|SHE'S MINE|

/CHAPTER SIXTEEN/

my heart had stopped pumping blood through my arteries and my veins, it felt as if I died at that moment, went to Gehenna and came back. Meaning
My heart hurts
~TAYO~

(Song: Time by NF, play it when he's speaking with pink)

~TAYO~

I was in class when a teacher called to tell me that I was being summoned by the principal. To be honest, I wasn't surprised because I was expecting him to call for me since I arrived school in the early morning, also I knew why he was calling for me.

It was either my mom called him and told him to talk to me, or it was about the fight that occurred on Saturday.

Maybe he even called for both reasons.

I didn't want to answer him at first and pretend as if I wasn't aware that he called me, but I just ended up going because my class was really noisy and it was really enraging.

I walked out of the SS3 building and  was greeted by the sun, it was really hot mostly because it was September. On a normal day I wouldn't had complained about the sun but the day wasn't normal for me, i still had a purple eye and it was literally blind, I couldn't even see anything with it. I quickly rushed over to the administrative building and entered into it, went straight to the principal's office and knocked on his door then I was told to come in.

“Good afternoon.” I greeted the Principal and he smiled at me but I didn't return the smile, I just went to sit on the chair opposite him.

“You called for me?” I had to ask him since he wasn't saying anything.

“Yes, I did.” He responded, clearing his throat. “Your mum called me.”

I didn't say anything as I tapped my shoe on the floor waiting for him to continue speaking.

He cleared his throat again. “She told me that you aren't picking her calls. ”

“I don't feel like. ” I told him bluntly.

He cleared his throat again and believe when I tell you that i was feeling aggravated already.

“She's your mother and she really cares about you so just answer her calls. She's really worried. ”

My mom was worried?

“Why don't you tell her that I'm fine and I don't need her to worry about me. ”

“Tayo, she just wants to talk to you. ”

“And I don't want to. ”

He cleared his throat again and it made me really angry. “Stop doing that. ”

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. “What am I doing? ”

“The clearing of throat thingy. It is really annoying.” I told him.

He didn't say anything as he kept looking at me with a stoic expression on his face then he smiled.

Why was he smiling.

“See Tayo I'm the principal--”

“Of the school, not my life.” I interjected his speech.

He frowned at me. “See Tayo I've always known you to be disobedient and rude. . .”

“At least you know.” I interjected him again.

The frown on his face deepened.

“Enough is enough Tayo!” He yelled hitting his hand on his table, but as usual I wasn't fazed, instead, I had a smirk on my face. “Don't ever interrupt me when I'm speaking, and also mind the way you talk to me.”