21

Josh's POV

The whole car journey over to NYU Maya barely said two words so of course I was extremely worried about her.

"Drew's at Izzy's." I said as we walked I to the dorm.

"Okay." She whispered.

"You know I'm here if you wanna talk about it." She nodded and came toward me she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my bed. I didn't know what she was doing but didn't question it either.

She got me to lie down then snuggled up beside me.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"I just wanna lie here with you and forget anything outside this room exists for a while, is that okay?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes. Someone really hurt her and I really didn't like that.

"Of course it is gorgeous. I got you." I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head. "Here." I passed her the remote, after turning on the TV.

"This is okay." She smiled as she glued her eyes towards the Friends reruns there came up.

The episode that was currently on was The One Where Ross and Rachel... You Know and I felt Maya cling onto my arm tightly.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"What's the best part of sex." My eyes widened.

"What? I haven't-"

"You've never had sex?" She looked up at me, obviously surprised.

"No, I've done other things just not gone all the way. Why'd you ask?" She sighed.

"One of the teachers' kids goes to a high school wear a girl got pregnant and we had to learn about safe sex and someone started making fun of me saying I didn't need to worry because I hadn't even kissed anyone." She said all in one breath. I did the most logical thing I could think of and pressed me lips softly to hers for a few seconds, and she kissed back.

"Sex isn't everything nobody, and I mean nobody, should ever judge you or make fun of you for feeling a certain way about sex, like if you've slept with a lot of people or are saving yourself for marriage. It's all personal preference and what you're comfortable with, no one else gets to decide this." She looked up at me in awe, "what?"

"You're perfect. How the hell did I get so lucky to have you in my life?"

"You climbed into a certain brunette's window that has an extremely attractive uncle." I teased causing her to chuckle and smile. She had the best smile.

"Riley seemed annoyed at me, like she was mad she had to cover for me when I didn't even ask her too, then she also got weird at the fact I didn't talk to her yesterday."

"She came into my room and confronted me saying that I like you but I kind of just brushed her off. I don't think she suspects we're doing anything."

"Well we aren't doing anything." She smirked. "Can I please stay here tonight?" She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"What are you going to say to your parents?"

"I can just say I'm staying over at one of the girls, Sarah, in my class because we were working on an assignment together. Please Josh. I sleep the best when I'm next to you."

"Okay. I sleep better with you too gorgeous." I kissed her head as she snuggled into me.