♛10

Mandy Moriah☀️

i looked over at Von while he slept peacefully in my bed

i looked over at Von while he slept peacefully in my bed. he stayed overnight, i wasn't planning on him staying but we lost track of time.

we stayed up talking and just basically enjoying one another's company.

it's saturday morning and i heard my dad and grandma go to work. my mom haven't left yet.

"damn shorty you all up in my face" i heard him say with his eyes still closed making me look away quickly.

he laughed sitting up on the bed.

"how do you sleep so well knowing that you take people's lives" i asked in all seriousness making him look at me.

i'm still shaken up about that, i don't think i'll ever be over it. that was the scariest thing i ever witnessed in my life.

"you swallowed my kids last night, you kill people too" he said making me gasp. he laughed out loud making me hold my hand over his mouth.

i may or may not forgot to mention what all happened last night.

i don't think i did it right though, his eyes were closed the whole time and he was making these groaning noises. it was too big to fit all of it in my mouth anyway-

"stopp" i whispered as he pull me on top of him kissing my neck. he smacked my butt hard making me wince.

"yo og must be home" he asked making me nod. "good-" he said as he began to yell making me hold my hand over his mouth.

"Von stop, i'll get in trouble" i whisper yelled shushing him.

"sit on my face and shut me up then." he bit his lip looking up at me rubbing my thighs making me blush.

"you are so nasty"

i rolled my eyes climbing of of him quickly when i heard someone knocking on my door.

"get under the bed" i whispered to Von making him scrunch his face up.

"oh hell na, that's where i draw da line, on king david" he shook his head no.

"you have to-"

"that shit dead, on folks nem-" he said shaking his head. 

"please" i begged as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"you lucky i fuck witcho fine ass" he mumbled sliding under my bed.

i smiled shaking my head moving his stuff out of the way so whoever is at the door won't see.

i opened my room door and Tootie bust inside.

"why yo weird ass talkin to yoself" she rolled her eyes jumping on my bed. "and why the fuck you had me waiting so damn long"

"i'm sorry, i was j-"

"you look fuckin terrible." she cut me off laughing making me look down at my feet moving my hair behind my ear.