Author's note

About Cullen's name:Gather up children,
Let me tell you about how I fucked up.

So, this is really embarrassing but it has only now come to my attention that Cullen is actually a name from Twilight.

This might not seem like a big deal but goddammit if it doesn't annoy me! I was this close to redoing the entire book.

Now. You may be thinking,
Well, how did you not know?

And the answer to that would be,
I don't watch Twilight. I never did.
And that's not because I don't like vampire shit.
So how did it come to this?

Well so don't know if the name was in my subconscious or if this was actually a coincidence, but it happened.

It's very sad that Cullen now has to be associated with them.
Anyway I actually did some research believe it or not, and Cullen is actually a common name!

Just search any common name with Cullen as the surname and it will pop up.

So I decided,

To let the name Cullen stay in the book.

Thank you for the applause guys.

But hey! Props to you if you actually sat through this.

Thank you.

Update coming like tommorow or after tommorow.

Alsoooo thanks for reading.
About Kamala: Even though this novel will feature a strong female lead, people have to understand that the character development takes time. Kamala had been abused since she was a child therefore lacking the confidence and strength she needs. I am obviously planning to change this as the story goes on as I think the book needs a strong female lead.

However, a strong female character does not have to be some ass-kicking femme fetalle. That is not a good representation for a strong character and would most definitely not make sense in her scenario.

About spelling mistakes: I am editing the story as it goes on so any gramatical mistakes will hopefully be fixed soon.

About Voting:And please vote for this authors note that most of you probably skipped.

Hahah, just kidding I'm not that pathetic.

Hahah, I am. I'm not kidding. Seriously, vote.

No ok seriously, thank you to anyone who voted and comments on this story. You have no idea how much it means to me.

About Kamala being a slave: no. Kamala is not a slave but is treated as such. The reason they say slave is not because she is one but because its a vulgar term when talking about a slave and a clear way of saying that the person is beneath you.

Also about Kamala's ethnicity. I have been getting questions on whether Kamala is black or not.

I guess the only way to answer this is,

Who cares?

I think most of us just imagine the mc as ourselves anyway and there is a reason I tried to get away from describing certain parts of the character's features. This is also for future reference. I will not post a cast list. As Im sure most of you know, there is basically no man or woman everyone will agree with because everyone has different opinions on beauty. To find a single hot man or woman that everyone will love is impossible and completely ruins the story for me. So. You are free to choose how the characters look, this is a book after all. I recommend imagining the main character as yourself. Its more fun.:)