TWENTY THREE

[my mind won't function, damn.]

"Heeseung!"

the loud yell echoed through the long hallway of the castle, making the angel stop in his tracks and turn to look at who's calling him. it was already dark, as a pure white specs of dots scattered around the sky. it was a cold night that it also made him shiver when the harsh yell of his name ringed on his ears.

"Can you tell me what's your problem?"

loud foot steps emitted on the hard concrete ground, the soft sound of clinking of the shoes was satisfying to hear until the silhouette from the other end of the hall was already in front of him.

"What do you mean, Jay?" he asked back, he wasn't in a mood for any bull shits this time. he just wanted to clear his mind, clear every problem on his mind. but problems kept coming to him and he can't think straight anymore. he doesn't even know if what he did is wrong or right.

"Why did you lie to Sunghoon?" Jay knows, Sunghoon tried to convince him that everything he said was true. he believed Sunghoon, he knows that the ice prince was telling the truth. but he chose to act like he didn't believe and ignored all the frustrated sighs of the ice prince while he tried to explain everything to them, and this moment he knew that everything he did was a complete mistake.

now, he can't find Sunghoon and he knows exactly what's the reason.

"i have t- to, no, I can-." Heeseung tried to speak up, he really cant speak properly anymore. he was just too tired to even process all the problem, he felt like it was his problems but no, it isn't just his. It's all their problem and they seem to not know how to solve it. Heeseung can't and they merely can.

"Fucking straight to the point." it came out rather harsh, making Heeseung look up as he stared at the younger with wide eyes. it felt like a stab on his chest, it's painful. Jay had never talked to him like that, he was soft and caring to Heeseung, so that shocked the older. Maybe, he is just overreacting. he understand it, he understand that everyone is tired and not on the right mind to speak properly. "I don't know, I- I'm tired."

Heeaeung's voice was weak, he felt drained. he's weak.
from all the energy of the last days events, the healings transfered to that lavender tree. he can't heal his own self, just like how Sunoo can't.

"Because of what you did, Sunghoon is not in the castle anymore. I can't find him, I'm sure he's upset. why did you lie in the first place?" Jay was losing it, he let those words slip out of his mouth easily. it sounded rude and it's like he's blaming the older of why Sunghoon isn't there right now. "Are you blaming me?"

"Definetely, yes."

Heeseung scoffed he can't believe it, Jay actually blamed him for that. Though, the younger was also right yet wrong at the same time. if only he did let Sunghoon tell them on what he had read on Heeseung's memory and mind, there wont be any problem again.

"Get out of my sight if only you wanted to do in the first place is blame me. yes, what I did is wrong. i shouldn't have lied to you all, but i wasn't thinking straight. I felt drained and you dont even know why I am being like this." there's already tears gathering on his eyes as he tried to blink it away, he just want to rest. it felt painful, though he doesn't know what to do.

"You don't understand, Because of what you did it upsetted Sunghoon. hyung, do you know how much he despised his ability to read minds? he's happy that he thought that time he's finally be able to read people's mind properly, especially yours. yet, you have to blow it all away."

"I understand him! You understand him but- you can't understand me!" the angel burst out, fully crying as the thick warm tears flowed down his face. he feel so horrible, and sad. no one understands him. if only he spoke up, they will understand him.

"Hyung- why are yo-."

"If you badly want to find him, he's in Iciach and please inform Jungwon to be ready he'll be going to Edhens."

he weakly smiled and shook his head, wiping his wet face with his own palms. he can't hide this forever.

"How do you-"

Jay wasn't be able to finish his words again, Heeseung only turned his back towards him and started walking away. the angel's heavy breathing lingered on Jay's ears, he's crying so hard. he kept walking away as the soft sniffles and hiccups turned into a painful sob. Jay felt bad, he made his Heeseung hyung cry. what did he do?

despite of sobbing hard, Heeseung still yelled out,

"And please check up on Sunoo for me, he said he's not feeling well and his chest keep on hurting!"

[I swear, i wanna cry T~T]